What's new

Attacks on Defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians? But i was expecting that it would be indians! And why does my screen keep saying "this account is suspended"? For a second i thought i was suspended.

Indian financed Russian terrorists may be. :D

come on webmaster...why PDF? :unsure: This is not any GOV website too...and apart from that i feel there is more Indian members here than Indian defence forum??? Any leave it....May be that is the reason i was trying 2 log in since since 3-4 hours...but it was not working...

No idea, but had these attacks previously.

Can you let me know the reason??
is this attack initiated from my network computers?? as my account was also temporarily got suspended.
Can provide some more details about this attack ??

So many problems have started ever since Def.PK joined the WDN. I say Def.PK leave WDN no need to be apart of any network nor union with other forums. Def.Pk was better server wise and performance wise before joining WDN. To be honest this WDN is a joke it's probably benefitted other national forums more than Def.Pk.

So many problems have started ever since Def.PK joined the WDN. I say Def.PK leave WDN no need to be apart of any network nor union with other forums. Def.Pk was better server wise and performance wise before joining WDN. To be honest this WDN is a joke it's probably benefitted other national forums more than Def.Pk.

EXACTLY !!!!!!! This WDN is a complete joke..Take Defence.pk out of this "WDN" and there you go ...It will become USELESS !

is it not possible to make defence.pk as a individual entity rather than WDN? Just curious?

Attack is on defence.pk not on WDN.

Use the above link to Donate and help PDF be protected against attacks.

Is there any amount fixed for donation? If so could you kindly inform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom