What's new

Attacking Iranian aid ship will start war in the region: Top commander

These random bearded generals of Iran that pops up on TVs every now and then, threatening other countries with war, should immediately be taken under control. Or at the very least their "Iran Stronk" propaganda over threatening others with war should be kept limited to Iranians only, in case, though not likely, any country take these retards serious.

Iran is not the one that is threatening , This guy says any attack against Iranian ship will lead region into war .

You're calling Iranian generals retarded because they say they will retaliate any attack , Based on this logic what would you say about Erdogan's role in Syria ? . I'm sure that dude with his MB government has far more serious problems than the bearded generals as he has already entered a direct war in Syria officially .

Iran should stay away from yemen.

Who is speaking ... ?

Will you say the same about Saudis and their puppet coalition or you have enough reasons to convince people here and justify 50 days of attacks on Yemen ?

Really. Last time, Iranians ships were sunk by the United States, it ended Iran-Iraq War.

220px-Bild-Prayingmantis5sahand.jpg

Iranian frigate Sahand burning from bow to stern on 18 April 1988 after being attacked.

Operation Praying Mantis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Really. Last time, Iranians ships were sunk by the United States, it ended Iran-Iraq War.

Iranian frigate Sahand burning from bow to stern on 18 April 1988 after being attacked.

Only this time will be with Saudi Arabia. Iran can't damage US interests but it can strike/destabilize its historical and ideological enemy Saudi Arabia. If we are take their declarations seriously. Arab world probably won't intercept the ship. They might rely on US to do it. I believe nothing will come out of this and it will tone down. Iran and Saudi Arabia don't have stomach for war at this moment.

The best thing they can do is allow inspections on the before allowing it proceed. Show the world and to the ME region that Iran has no intention of getting involved in the fight except providing humanitarian aid.

dumb first learn about history before come out with your nonsense .
they forgot to tell you we sanke one of their warship

remember Samuel B. Roberts

550px-MightyServantRoberts19882turned.jpg

have good look at the holes underneath is that big enough or you want to see what they can you now because that was in 1980s and today i thinks are much much different

273px-Ffg58minedamage.jpg

267px-Ffg58minedamage2.jpg

USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:MightyServantRoberts19882turned.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
dumb first learn about history before come out with your nonsense .
they forgot to tell you we sanke one of their warship

remember Samuel B. Roberts

550px-MightyServantRoberts19882turned.jpg

have good look at the holes underneath is that big enough or you want to see what they can you now because that was in 1980s and today i thinks are much much different

273px-Ffg58minedamage.jpg

267px-Ffg58minedamage2.jpg

USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:MightyServantRoberts19882turned.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58) is one of the final ships in the United States Navy's Oliver Hazard Perry class of guided missile frigates (FFG). The ship was severely damaged by an Iranian mine in 1988, leading U.S. forces to respond with Operation Praying Mantis.

First time I heard of Iran sinking one of our ships. I don't see the ship sinking, just a big hole. It be like stating the USS Cole sank because it had a big hole.
cole6.jpg

USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58) is one of the final ships in the United States Navy's Oliver Hazard Perry class of guided missile frigates (FFG). The ship was severely damaged by an Iranian mine in 1988, leading U.S. forces to respond with Operation Praying Mantis.

First time I heard of Iran sinking one of our ships. I don't see the ship sinking, just a big hole. It be like stating the USS Cole sank because it had a big hole.
cole6.jpg
fool listen to the captain of the USS SAMUEL B. ROBERTS, Paul X. if you listen carefully he says it they were sinking

this is what he said at the time . the good news is we got it on record
watch from 28:25 wait till you see your owen navy commander saying it out of his own mouth

and this video he says it gain sinking
stupid ba***d
so stop your nonsense here stupid Americans you only have big mouth

The best thing they can do is allow inspections on the before allowing it proceed. Show the world and to the ME region that Iran has no intention of getting involved in the fight except providing humanitarian aid.

According to what common adopted law? According to what international UN requirement??
There's no UN/UNSC mandate allowing for inspections. Yemen is upon an illegal blockade. Iranian ship is in international waters, going to a port which is not under any "legal blockade" ("blockade" and "legal" seems to be an oximoron ...).
Iran is free to send a ship to an open port. Without any kind of "inspections".
If US or Saud scalate this, it will rain hell in several parts of the world.

No, it's always the same with US&friends. The behaviour is based always in force and fear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom