What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

Condolences to the Shaheed policemen.So far I heard 7 of them died.Sri Lankans players have minor injuries according to news report.The producer of Ten sports on CNN said they were very calm,which is good.

How many terrorists were killed?and is the special units in pursuit of them?

the motherf****kers

3f39651a69adb466d5d50514298a9a6c._.jpg

This is horrific, who are the 8 players? So far I've heard of Jayawardene, Sangakara...

I hope nobody lets the government off easy this time. We need answers!

well, not only cricket, every international sports is over...good luck pakistanis...:(

This is horrific, who are the 8 players? So far I've heard of Jayawardene, Sangakara...

I hope nobody lets the government off easy this time. We need answers!

Tharanga, mendis, samaraweera are the others!

Seriously!!??!! This coming from an Indian whose PM blamed Pakistan for the Mumbai Mow Down from 'get-go' and without the confirmation of proof at the time?

We in Pakistan are now quite experienced to know the 'motive' behind an attack to point a finger!

It is indeed a sad incident and condemned to the maximum. The buggers who did this will be nabbed very soon and then we will see if the culprit is indeed whom the majority of Pakistanis think is!....:angry:

two incidents are separate don't mix the issues for your convenience. If there is some link that comes out then condemn it otherwise you are all hot air

Let’s not try to imitate our neighbors and jump the gun about this being a RAW attack, until we have actual proof.

What our government will do even if they get proofs? They had proofs of Indian involvement in Baluchistan and NWFP terrorist attacks and even than they didn’t do anything rather than accepting that Mumbai attacks were conducted by Pakistanis.

lol on facebook fanpage has already been made

"Fu****kkk u 3/3 Lahore attack terrorists!"

Unconfirmed number of gunmen have attacked Sri Lankan cricket team convoy, killing 5 police men, injuring 5 Sri Lankan players.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Gunmen attack S Lanka cricketers

Contradictory statement has been coming in.

'Punjab Governor, Salman Taseer has said that the terrorists attacking Sri Lankan team were the same who attacked Mumbai'.

http://www.geo.tv/3-3-2009/36380.htm

'whereas government of Punjab said firing incident is aftermath of rivalry between two land grabber groups.'

http://www.geo.tv/3-3-2009/36378.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
the team was our guest and any body did it is wrong, this is done by by the negative approach sources in pakistan

What our government will do even if they get proofs? They had proofs of Indian involvement in Baluchistan and NWFP terrorist attacks and even than they didn’t do anything rather than accepting that Mumbai attacks were conducted by Pakistanis.

Well they can tell the Pakistani people, that is a good place to start. Looks like this crime is set to get minds off the Sharif verdict affair which is a good thing. Pakistan needs to focus on some real issues, like these.

Back
Top Bottom