What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

Guys Pakistan shouldnt just blame some other country without proper investigation. This incident atleast should trigger serious action agianst who ever it is. If its india then also they should handle the situation. It shouldnt become another merriot case!

I am very big fan of India -Pak cricket..This is real big blow to all pakistani cricket fans.

I think it will seriously damage pakistan chances to get any further tours and even world cup matches.

^ I agree

This attack has similarities with Mumbai attacks,i hope these bastards get caught!

A sad incident

Guys don't jump around without any proof. Don't blame others for your own ills until there is something to bakc it up with proofs.

This is ultimate cowardly act!! Attacking international players from a friendly nation, that too who had shown solidarity with Pakistan at the time of crisis!! I sincerely hope and wish that the players will be fine. Also condolence for the policemen that were killed and injured.

Nice going epool and Icecold!! Jumping into the same old bash-wagon! At least wait till some publicity hungry media to come up with that original one. Don't worry, I'm sure there are chanels like AajTak etc (of India) in Pakistan too.

Last edited:
A very sad incident. Should be condemned

And guys don't start blaming others without any proof

100% RAW act of terrorism...
India always wanted Pakistan team to be banned just like SA team long time ago..Pakistan cricket days coming to an end i am suspecting this..

Surely this is done by those who wanted to conduct a Mumbai like attacks in Pakistan and wanted to take revenge of Mumbai attacks. They were not happy with the peace in Swat and wanted to sabotage the peace process.

Shameful act!

I hear that some players are in serious condition..!!! Hope nothing happens to them.. God...!!! The attack was similar to what have happend in Mumbai, which obviously had pakistan link..!!!! I think this is the end of international cricket in pakistan..!!! Very sad indeed..!!! How can some one do it,to the players who have braved the threats and have come to the country to play, this is such a national shame for pakistan..!!!

A very sad incident. Should be condemned

And guys don't start blaming others without any proof

Seriously!!??!! This coming from an Indian whose PM blamed Pakistan for the Mumbai Mow Down from 'get-go' and without the confirmation of proof at the time?

We in Pakistan are now quite experienced to know the 'motive' behind an attack to point a finger!

It is indeed a sad incident and condemned to the maximum. The buggers who did this will be nabbed very soon and then we will see if the culprit is indeed whom the majority of Pakistanis think is!....:angry:

All Sri Lankan players now confirmed safe and out of danger. Two players got grazed by bullets !!
The new Punjab Governer said that the same units responsible for Mumbai attacks responsible for this terror attack. (essentially blaming the LET)

10 terrorists identified. Some came in rickshaws, some in a white car. All escaped , some of them carrying bullet injuries !! Lahore police made sketch of one terrorist.

I hear that some players are in serious condition..!!! Hope nothing happens to them.. God...!!! The attack was similar to what have happend in Mumbai, which obviously had pakistan link..!!!! I think this is the end of international cricket in pakistan..!!! Very sad indeed..!!! How can some one do it,to the players who have braved the threats and have come to the country to play, this is such a national shame for pakistan..!!!

And this attack has link with India.

Back
Top Bottom