What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

Looks like the attackers were bearded and might be pathans from NWPF according to NYTimes article.

NYT and The Times of India are great news sources.

Why would the police officer in charge comment circumstantially?

That's not to say it's impossible. It doesn't matter who they were. It's the dark hand of evil that controls them that is important. This is RAW, not LeT.

LeT always targets India. If Pakistan is the hand behind LeT, there's no reason for it to attack Pakistan.

clearly a very disturbing day for cricket ,i am surprised what was ISI and other intelligence were doing ? and in Pakistan many tourist and other foreigners have been targeted in past and such a lame security cover ? why Lankan team was not provided a Bullet proof Bus ? where were snipers ? when england were playing all high rise building from hotel to stadium had NSG snipers in India.it was Bus drivers present of mind and little bit of gods grace that saved them ,any news about the gun mans ?? how many have been captured or killed ?

Its a disturbing day for a lot more then cricket..can you imagine how this looks to the rest of the world,,,,attacks on India, taliban declareing independance of the Swat regiion,,,attacks on sports teams,,,,,who would want to invest in Pakistan under these conditiions,,,,Pakistan is looking more and more like a failed state taken over by terrorist...

Its a disturbing day for a lot more then cricket..can you imagine how this looks to the rest of the world,,,,attacks on India, taliban declareing independance of the Swat regiion,,,attacks on sports teams,,,,,who would want to invest in Pakistan under these conditiions,,,,Pakistan is looking more and more like a failed state taken over by terrorist...

Really , the situation is worse now.
Personally i feel sorry for the masses in Pak ... who suffer the most .

The Global Recession already had Hit Pak , and Now this New development will really make things go out of control.

Its a Sad, Day.

I think we did worse then the Indians on the Mumbai attacks. I don't know what level of security they were provided but it seems inadequate considering that we didn't manage to kill/capture any of the attackers. At least India managed to capture one early on. This happened in Lahore, where theres like a police check point at every intersection. How were we unable to surround the area within 15 minutes of that happening? Even the television crews were there before regular police enforcements.

And what kind of "police commando" runs out to the opens and starts shooting?

Tbh, I used to think Raw was extinct. There was no news of Raw what sover in India. BUt so much about Raw in Pakistan. If you think Raw is behind everything, your government would have brought the issue up in ATM meetings and make RAW popular in India as INdia has made ISI so popular in PAKISTAN. But surprisingly your allegations continue to be rampant within the general public, and rather miniscule when high level meetings happen.

to my all friends in pakistan,if u dont have enough money to provide bulletproof car to the visitors,please make a request to the indian govt to provide bullet proof car.you have given cricketers z category sequrity without bulletproof car.it's very ridiculous to see that.

:lol: OHMG

If you do not have money to provide bullet proof stuff to your ELIT Commandos who were killed in Mumbai then do request some other country to provide you.

Mods please take notice of BS.

This one has INDIAN RAW involvement written all over it! The attackers were typically in their teens and were also carrying grenades etc. They fired AK-47's in a very ''all-out'' fashion with the aim to create the deliberate scare and international incident. Too bad the INDIANS have chosen to involve the Sri Lankan sportsmen in this and now it high time that our Government should clearly point the finger where the blame lies......i.e INDIA!

ANY PROOF SIR???????:what:

NYT and The Times of India are great news sources.Why would the police officer in charge comment circumstantially?.

Ask him.

That's not to say it's impossible. It doesn't matter who they were. It's the dark hand of evil that controls them that is important. This is RAW, not LeT.

LeT always targets India.

And so was muslim terror organisation, but now they are targeting you.

If Pakistan is the hand behind LeT, there's no reason for it to attack Pakistan.

Then why would you blame RAW behinf 26/11.

Pakistan always backed these terror outfits so that they could work against india now time has come where pakistan is paying for their evil intentions.. now for u guys no cricket for atleast 5 years i think.... come watch IPL in our country our doors are always open for good people....

1. Severe condemnation for this cowardly, dastardly act of terrorism. Deep condolences for the family of the killed policemen and civilians. Sincere wish for the injured for speedy recovery.

2. I'm just a simple working man who happens to hail from India and my opinion here is to be considered as MINE only.

3. I can relate to the anger, frustration amongst the masses when tragedy of this nature happens. I can also understand the nonsense, irresponsible statements given by the jokers called leaders and politicians from both sides. However, I am appalled by the mistrust, hatred and illogicity between the super educated lots, who I believed were the majority of the members here. Especially since some super nonsense are still being displayed here, which indicates, it has endorsement of the webbies/ mods & super mods here.

4. May be I was wrong. We all (from both sides) may actually deserve these shameful lives, where we live and breath fear, hatred and animosity and can do nothing to ensure that our children do not have to live in the same mediocrore enivironment. My bubble has bursted here.

5. Special request to people living abroad: Do not talk about nuking unless you are prepared to be present in the middle of action and face the consequences. You are just being hypocritical.

6. I wish all who are behind this (and all other terrorism, where only the innocents suffers always) are brought to justice soon. Be it RAW, LTTE, ISI, LET, Politicians, Civilians or any other. Terrorism has no state, no religion, and no other names. People who endorses, supports, helps or even have just soft corner for terrorism are also terrorist. No matter, how important or justified the cause may seem (e.g. Jihad for Kashmir or Raw supported LTTE); all kind of terrorists only deserve to be exterminated entirely.

Last edited:
according to ur navy chief ,indian navy should be blamed for 26/11 for their intelligence failure and terrorist from pakistan should not be blamed.so i think like that security agencies in pakistan and security lapses should be blamed. why u have given chance to raw to do this.u promised sri lanka to give full proof security.but u have broken ur promises as we all can see.u have killed cricket not only pakistan but the whole indian sub-continenet.

You know I am sick of hearing about RAW ,conspiracy theorys are pakistanis favourite pastime,it's just dawned on me how much of a f****ed up nation we really are,there is incompetance from top to bottom in pakistani society and has been for a very long time,the only competants are the poor who come to clean our houses or cook our food or drive our buses etc.I was just watching the uk pakistani ambassador on sky news just now,what a joke of a human being he is,coming onto an interview chewing gum and explaining away pakistans woes on a few extremists and how we as a nation are doing well in the circumstances,we need to step up people and stop blaming our problems on india or the west and admit that these revolting human beings we call jihadis need to be hit hard,so what if these people claim to aid the needy under the guise of their organisations,they are nothing but criminals and murderers and I have no qualms in wiping of them of the face of this earth,this nation is fast approaching non existence.

You know I am sick of hearing about RAW ,conspiracy theorys are pakistanis favourite pastime,it's just dawned on me how much of a f****ed up nation we really are,there is incompetance from top to bottom in pakistani society and has been for a very long time,the only competants are the poor who come to clean our houses or cook our food or drive our buses etc.I was just watching the uk pakistani ambassador on sky news just now,what a joke of a human being he is,coming onto an interview chewing gum and explaining away pakistans woes on a few extremists and how we as a nation are doing well in the circumstances,we need to step up people and stop blaming our problems on india or the west and admit that these revolting human beings we call jihadis need to be hit hard,so what if these people claim to aid the needy under the guise of their organisations,they are nothing but criminals and murderers and I have no qualms in wiping of them of the face of this earth,this nation is fast approaching non existence.
thank god.at last got someone with deep thought.some other pakistani friend can learn something from you.blaming india will give u nothing.forget about kashmir for some time.in the mean time help ur country to be stable and terrorist free.or this type of incident will happen twice a day in the near future.

The investigation hasn't been started yet, and you know and RAW to be innocent.

Though noone has evidence implicating India currently, there is motivation which would suggest India to have every motive for being the finger behind this attack.

To be honest I cannot beleive that most Pakistanis do not feel the same,they just do not want admit what is staring them in the face,it's a Pakistani thing we are all guilty of it.

Back
Top Bottom