What's new

Attack on Saudi Aramco: what does it mean.?

Just go through the markets. 10-20% decrease in Aramco shares
Thats aramco. Oil future trading stops for the weekend. Lets see where it opens on Monday. It all depends if the Saudi's are able to bridge the production gap. We dont know the extent of the damage to the refineries.

muslim world?
i dont see it where?
there use to be an arab world which shrank to GCC world..now i cant even see that
No matter what the biggest idiots are Saudis.They have the power to unite every Muslim but are limited to their personal gains.

Thats aramco. Oil future trading stops for the weekend. Lets see where it opens on Monday. It all depends if the Saudi's are able to bridge the production gap. We dont know the extent of the damage to the refineries.
Sorry, i mentioned sharp decrease in Aramco shares instead of Gulf markets as it's not listed on any bourse yet.

But Gulf markets are already down. Yes Monday will say something.
Aramco keeps buffer stock to Meet demand so on Monday psychological impact will b there than the fears of supply shortages...
Damage has been done psychologically, doesn't matter how much physical losses r incurred.

Sorry, i mentioned sharp decrease in Aramco shares instead of Gulf markets as it's not listed on any bourse yet.

But Gulf markets are already down. Yes Monday will say something.
Aramco keeps buffer stock to Meet demand so on Monday psychological impact will b there than the fears of supply shortages...
Damage has been done psychologically, doesn't matter how much physical losses r incurred.
US of A is really smart.At this moment they are biggest producer of Oil.
Now going for biggest supplier.

This is just my prima-facie analysis based on the info available. The drones did not fly all the way from Iran or Yemen since that requires a large UCAV of the category of MALE since the site is more 500 km from the nearest Yemeni border. A large drone of MALE size would have been downed by Saudi air defence systems or airforce much before it could reach the the target. I guess the smaller drones were used and by some terrorists who were near the site and this kind of strike is very difficult to detect and even more difficult to stop due to very short reaction time.
And Houthis have claimed that the attack was carried out with the help of the people inside. Hence it was a sabotage attack and represents an intelligence failure. I think it will be returned in kind.
I concur with you. It was internally carried out attack at closer proximity and long range drones claim can be taken with pinch of salt.

No matter what the biggest idiots are Saudis.They have the power to unite every Muslim but are limited to their personal gains.
Yes it is this clown Salman who is meglomaniac who has been after Yemen, and others with brutality; let the refinaries burn. The tears of mothers whose children died from his orders on yemen bombing and the world keeps quiet.

The closest city of Iraq to the site is Al Wafrah and it is 340 km from the site which is pretty long distance. I don't know exactly what kind of drone has been used. A small drone can definitely not travel to such distances. It has to be something large.

Did u see the explosions?? Atleast 500 pound explosive in each drone... These were no small drones

SA must be repaired for these types of attacks SA is in war with Yemen. We are hopeful that both countries SA and Yemen will resolve their differences through peaceful dialogue

Probably a false flag attack by Saudi themselves to try and blame Iran

Not going to work
Totally wrong... no country will destroy her 50% oil production just for a false flag especially when MBS is more focussed on improving the economy of KSA...

Back
Top Bottom