What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

two terrorists were captured alive by SSG while they were trying to run away...
they were taken to an unknown location

Every security agency in Pakistan needs to come out with a hammer and strike these terrorist bast****. I honestly dont know what our security agencies are doing, how long are the people of Pakistan going to suffer. I am a huge supporter of the military and applaud them for keeping India at bay, but this problem of internal terrorism has gone on for way to long. Hit them with an iron hammer, take no prisoners. Make an example out of their leaders by publicly hanging them, instill fear in their hearts.

They r tryin to take them alive.

@Pakistani Nationalist

THAT SHOULD BE THE STRATEGY, INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THEM WOULD BE GREAT, REALLY GREAT. IT WON'T BE OF ANY USE TO AUTHORITIES OR PAKISTAN IF THEY ARE KILLED. IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERD AN OPPERTUNITY. MAXIMUM EFFORT SHOULD BE MADE TO GET THEM ALIVE, INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THESE GUYS WOULD REVEAL A LOT ABOUT THE LOGISTICS SUPPORT, THEIR HANDLERS & TRAINERS, MOST OF ALL THE MINDS WHO PLANNED SUCH AN AUDICIOUS ATTACK ON SUCH A HIGH VALUE TARGET.

I love it, the focus seems not on the failure of the armed forces to do their job but on who has penetrated the incompetent zeros that are the Pakistan armed forces -- failure after failure after failure and the Pakistan armed forces seem to want to live off the narrative that a bunch of terrorists are more resourceful and better trained, better motivated and better led than the Pakistan armed forces -- these Pakistan Armed Forces have not really left Pakistanis with any self respect -- just when you think they can't failure you any further, the Pakistan armed forces come through -- I', really ashamed of these armed forces.

I have a feeling that these people have the backing of India... and probably not TTP... but lets wait and see...

Simple reason... They have struck not only people, but military hardware also...

Karachi is the hotbed of pro Indian scum... I m not surprised...

Anyone knows if the initial reports about Americans being killed in the attack is true??

why doesnt the army make a department which studies different pak installations and tries to penetrate it-- in this way providing info on how to upgrade the security

i think brain drain has radically happened in the army as compared to other pak fields-- intelligent people are leaving pakistan -- mostly those who cant find any other jobs end up in the army nowadays---- combine this inherent incompetancy with corrupt politicians and youve got my pakistan in these grave circumstances

Truth is that the armed forces are riddled with Islamists and these individuals see the sabotage of Pakistani assets as a religious duty - of course the Indian, Israeli and US will be the focus of official and officially sponsored rumor mills -- but if you care about truth, the reality is that the armed forces itself is now untenable -- if these people cannot protect themselves, can they protect nuclear triggers? can they protect nuclear material? DO we really want to risk finding out answers to these??

The Islamists terrorists know full well that this is the way to put Pakistan under greater pressure and the Pakistan armed forces still are more concerned with politics instead of killing this Islamist monster.

I think they are sandwiched between two forces

The Islamic militant are like fire they can keep your enemy away and burn your hands too.

The last thing which stops India and USA for starting cold start is that after weakening Pakistan Army how the civil government will control these militants if they take the sting away from the Army, as after the cold start and taking out many targets they will leave Pakistan with weak Army and strong civil government like the one after 71 war.
But on the other hand controlling Islamic militant is becoming impossible for Army too as they want hard line Islam in Pakistan and see army as hurdle in their way. Many of them are in Pak Army many at low ranks. General Musharraf did remove many from the service and many face court Marshall in his time.

these terorist a****** should be sentenced publically ---- isi should capture anyone who even sheds a tear for them upon pubic preseqution and sentence him as a traitor

only the enlightened , moderate and litterate people [granted they are honest] have done something for pakistan take quadeazam as an example----

these islamists even opposed learning for muslims in the the school made by sir syed ahmed khan in the 1880s -- that alone dragged muslims 2 generations behind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom