What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Point being that even this attack on a naval base resulted in minimal damage - the terrorists did no 'fly off' with a P3 or chopper.

Hypothetically, if such an attack did take place at a nuclear facility, the result would be the same - a few security personnel might be martyred, minor damage here and there, potential hostage situation, and eventually all terrorists killed.

There is simply nothing to suggest that an attack on a nuclear installation would result in a meltdown or any strategic assets being compromised. The amount of manpower and explosive material required to do that is something that is simply impossible for any terrorist organization to put together.

wht i dont understand is, why you dont ban these trolls??

I just hear that total explosions # reach to 22..........What the hell, they say 2 explosions occurd jst now & heavy firing.

Salute to our great Army mans fighting, they are real steel heart mans fighting for nation.:pakistan::smitten:

Sad our top elite is sooo shameless.

Very different kind of attack. Are they after navy because of weak security. It seems the idea of attack was to hurt military badly. 2 P3 if lost are quit a bit.
Let's see how things unfolds, I thought terror is on a decline but they are bouncing back. The wrong.policy of PA and ISI has put both people and country at risk.
It is never a good idea to have non state actors have significant capability within country. There is no way you can selectively take this capability back.

our entire armed forces are shamless man they dont deserve to be soldiers i think pakistan should hire millitary of whore atleast we can stop these terrorists but not with these bhagoras like kiyani and qamar suleman who think they are clever

Very different kind of attack. Are they after navy because of weak security. It seems the idea of attack was to hurt military badly. 2 P3 if lost are quit a bit.
Let's see how things unfolds, I thought terror is on a decline but they are bouncing back. The wrong.policy of PA and ISI has put both people and country at risk.
It is never a good idea to have non state actors have significant capability within country. There is no way you can selectively take this capability back.

this time terrorists are caught live, so expect something new

You are mistaken. The terrorist attack on the Karachi Naval Base has been on CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS and ABC TV national news all day long today. It is still Sunday, May 22 herein the Eastern zone of the USA.

Back
Top Bottom