What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
very well done pak army and people of pakistan .... pak army for successfull counter attack and People for supporting Pakistan Army ........ and fitay munh cheif justice for releasing 1200 terrorists which ISI arrested and now the game is on ....... but blame also goes to ISI aswell they should have killed those 1200 traitors on the spot if they were terrorists rather giving them in jail ........ damn it ........ now indian and the media of israil got another chance to yell at pakistani nukes .......

VERY TRUE. I wish my emotional countrymen understand that, the repercussions of this attack can not be counted ALONE on the basis of how successfully we defended the attack, rather the information-warfare browny-points that will be scored by Yanks & Co!

Hyperion,
IMHO, even those are not the most important or basic issues involved.
1. Those issues are that such an attack took place at all, even more so after similar attacks have ocurred in the past.
2. Then the fact that all of these attacks seem to point at some measure of internal involvement in planning and/or execution.
3. Also, past investigations/inquiries have still been unable to pin-point the exact perpetrators or architects of this kind of attacks.

So I am at a loss to read the measure of 'success' that some people are able to see in its conclusion.
At best, a certain 'contained failure' may be visible.
Success, if any; is really connected to the three points above.

Of course all and sundry, can throw up any kind of theory and accuse just any living creature of being behind it. Just as a panic-stricken soldier will let loose with his weapon in all directions. And think that he is fighting a war.

I am not sure we can blame the courts. Courts must abide by the law and evidence presented.

The fault lies with the prosecution teams.

Sir i will disagree to a extent yet courts can't be blamed but if looked closely law of evidence is not overhauled .....which other countries have done so to provide cushion for Security forces and prosecution teams....in pakistan courts are bound to follow Law while law has many loop holes so taking the advantages the criminal got free if ISI picks them up then courts and judges gets angry.....so its pretty annoying situation.....the only solution is revision of Law of evidence ......it will have long term effects.....that's my humble insight.....and i congrats to SSG, SSW for their valour and effort and appreciate their professionalism.....but still need improvement in WAR against terrorism.....and new methods and procedure are to be evolved so to counter each evolving threat....my 2 cent.....LONG LIVE PAKISTAN......

ARY news just reported that an AWAC has been damaged, could be Eyerie or ZDK-03 not confirmed yet.

but the updation which i am getting on FB through official fan page of pakistan army ssg group isi fan page ...... there isn`t anything worry about ........ no damage at all on jets .......... media belongs to israil so don`t believe in them i would rather believe in official fan page of Pak army forces

I have no contention with the fact that this was a resoundingly successful defense by Pakistani sec forces and have said it in so many words in this thread.. However, the line USA would take on this is not that the sec forces successfully repelled the attack, but the fact that Pakistan is the only Nuclear power in the world where such attacks on large military establishments happen at such a frequency
Timeline of Pakistan

After all, there just needs to be one successful bid by the terrorists to negate all past failures..

What you also need to understand here is all these attacks are done by US & her allies for one & one purpose only to show the world Pakistan Nuclear Weapons are not safe & Pakistan understands this well that who are involved in all this corrupt attacks. I have been saying in the past & that to for a long time that Pakistan needs to shut US Embassy & US Consulates down because they are not doing their original work but instead they have build a CIA & Black Water office from which they are able to successfully collect the Intel & make these kind of attacks possible. Whether someone believes it or not but this is the fact. PPP is to blamed as well for all this mess because Mr. 10% has signed blind deals with US when he came to power, he is a direct threat to Pakistan.

US Embassy & US Consulates in Pakistan needs to be shut down forcefully because they are the main culprits who are spreading terror & chaos in Pakistan.

Pakistan is getting staged over here for a big event which will be of course against Pakistan.

Lets pray that some of them have been caught alive as it would be very crucial in extracting out important information.

I strongly believe one or two must have been caught alive for sure SSG must have been directed to capture at least one alive & they must have caught one. And yes It will be very important if one is caught.

Hyperion,
IMHO, even those are not the most important or basic issues involved.
1. Those issues are that such an attack took place at all, even more so after similar attacks have ocurred in the past.
2. Then the fact that all of these attacks seem to point at some measure of internal involvement in planning and/or execution.
3. Also, past investigations/inquiries have still been unable to pin-point the exact perpetrators or architects of this kind of attacks.

So I am at a loss to read the measure of 'success' that some people are able to see in its conclusion.
At best, a certain 'contained failure' may be visible.
Success, if any; is really connected to the three points above.

Of course all and sundry, can throw up any kind of theory and accuse just any living creature of being behind it. Just as a panic-stricken soldier will let loose with his weapon in all directions. And think that he is fighting a war.

Agreed. However, this whole situation can be EASILY salvaged and converted into a victory: If the military and media in concert, milk the situation in a pro Pakistan fashion, say, they succeed in creating absolute hatred about the Taliban and can succeed in painting the freely roaming islamic fascists in OUR society in a negative light!

ARY news just reported that an AWAC has been damaged, could be Eyerie or ZDK-03 not confirmed yet.

I don't think AWACS have been damaged because they were all airborne when the operation was about to start or started. This was the news early in the morning, then later there was that IL78 re fuller was damaged & the pics that were shown on the news channels showed the air craft & there was no big damage visible on IL78.

god save pakistan....why so many attacks?? how does normal public live??

Public live NORMALLY in Pakistan. Even Today the capital is just like it is on any other day. Just a little more tight security

out of the 9 terrorists 3 blew themselves up and other 6 were killed by the security forces

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3315870 said:
both mehran base and minhas base looks handiwork of the CIA covert op

Nonsense.

Why will CIA do something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom