What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the discussion and about recent attacks, I have few questions :-

1) It is holy month of Ramadan, Even if Pushtoons attacked (as claimed by many) why they will do it now? They are also Muslims and will try to do these operations after Eid.

2) Why this attack happened just after 1-2 days when US minister said that Pakistan's nuclear asset might go in hand of terrorist? Bang! 2 days after there was an attack and place has been rumored as near to N assets.

3) Why terrorists are targeting Pak defense forces. Earlier it was Navy and now Army. Is this grudge for something?

I think you guys know where I am trying to reach.

and 4) where the terrorists recieved the training, were they playing COD modern warfare?

A generalization based on the experience i have so far gained in my 3-4 years of interaction with Indians on the cyber space. Indian members have indirectly shown their pleasure on this very forum and on Indian forums you will see dedicated threads celebrating martyrdom of Pak soldiers, be it Salala incident, US/NATO attacks, recent glacier incident etc etc etc.

No need to worry about us, kindly worry about yourself, we can take care of ourselves on our own.

Don't tell me that you guys does not feel better when you hear about maoist killing our jawans. Don't lie.

your air bases are FREE FOR ALL by the looks of things.

SHOCKED how easy it seems.

IMAGINE wat a well trained commando unit could do to PAK BASES

1) It is holy month of Ramadan, Even if Pushtoons attacked (as claimed by many) why they will do it now? They are also Muslims and will try to do these operations after Eid.

2) Why this attack happened just after 1-2 days when US minister said that Pakistan's nuclear asset might go in hand of terrorist? Bang! 2 days after there was an attack and place has been rumored as near to N assets.

3) Why terrorists are targeting Pak defense forces. Earlier it was Navy and now Army. Is this grudge for something?

1. Holy month is the most precious month for them to die, that is what they are told and they chose the night of 26th & 27th ramzan, the holiest day of ramzan, similar tactic they used and still use to launch attacks on friday's as that is the holiest day for Musims during a week. This is how they brain wash their cadre.

2. Told thousand times officially and unoffcially, there is no Nuke asset on this base, no air base in Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Don't understand why is it so difficult for you guys to understand such simple thing.

3. becoz its the defence forces which are standing in the way of the militants, that is why you will see the major of attacks happening against security forces in any country which is facing counter insurgency. Pak Army, navy & airforce all have been targeted, as they play their parts in standing against these militants.

And i don't think i see where you are reaching at.

your air bases are FREE FOR ALL by the looks of things.

SHOCKED how easy it seems.

IMAGINE wat a well trained commando unit could do to PAK BASES

yes my dear they were all well trained

Don't tell me that you guys does not feel better when you hear about maoist killing our jawans. Don't lie.

Ok, tell me one single thread on this very forum which is officially celebrating the death of any soldier, leave assam or maoists, even you won't find one which celebrates the ones killed in Kashmir. You might find individuals saying BS, which we try to delete asap or when reported by Indian members, but we don't have such policies, but on Indian forums you will see official threads and admins/mods encouraging such threads discussing killing of Pak soldiers.

Just find me one single thread or else you are just ranting.

1. Holy month is the most precious month for them to die, that is what they are told and they chose the night of 26th & 27th ramzan, the holiest day of ramzan, similar tactic they used and still use to launch attacks on friday's as that is the holiest day for Musims during a week. This is how they brain wash their cadre.

2. Told thousand times officially and unoffcially, there is no Nuke asset on this base, no air base in Pakistan has nuclear weapons. Don't understand why is it so difficult for you guys to understand such simple thing.

3. becoz its the defence forces which are standing in the way of the militants, that is why you will see the major of attacks happening against security forces in any country which is facing counter insurgency. Pak Army, navy & airforce all have been targeted, as they play their parts in standing against these militants.

so you mean a highly incapable pakistan force was unable to even stop taliban militants from attacking our base and destroying our aircrafts

what if trained americans with those stealth helis come and grab the nukes, and dont tell me americans dont know our super secret nukes

hmmm..........

There are two theories:

a.) Its the work of ISI as not much damage and death to the property and PAF is done. Why ISI?? For easing the pressure on Pak army before waziristan operation.

b.) TTP, they think they are the real, pure Muslims and the real protector of Pakistan.

You gave the "obvious" answer which was expected. No brownie points for the same. I am having these questions only to take a cue on why this points me to operator is some one else to bring such kind of attacks and my finger goes to U S of A.

Brainwash is done purposely for the benefit of them and there is nothing "Friday" on it as it was Army base and not a Mosque. they have been brainwashed to show a grudge against Pak forces as they are the one who are eradicating them from NW and supporting NATO to clear them. Old tactics!

It has been thousand times said that there were no "N" Assets but then how come rumor came in the place and how good was the timing for it. Doesn't it look the "right time, right thing".

So these attacks are more looking like covert operations executed by someone else as I see them. Hope this clears the cloud.

are you telling me ISI is not capable of fudging a phone call :D

stretch it the way you want, coz i know with you its not going to end till you are not smacked in the head , you are on high dose :undecided:

And people using ipads are still unable to control those cavemen in afghanistan.

Afghanistan has fallen and destroyed... fully.

Foreign elements can land in any village, in vasts of Afghanistan and pick boys and girls of choice, who will earlier serve as prostitutes for hindu contractors and later slaves in digging precious stones with bare hands.

This is the life of Afghans out of Kabul, 0.01% news trickle out of Afghanistan.

What honor have they left with? Only source of supplies in Afghanistan is Indian / NATO transit through Pakistan.

Only job in Afghanistan is to personal guard of warlords.

Any NATO soldier who refuse to be party is killed by the ANA.

Afghanistan is big and no amount of troops can be present every where. If you want to hide.. you may for a while but you cant eat stones for all your life.

Come to reality, there are no Talibans left but lot of abused and angry Pashtoon children, serving as sex slaves. Call them Taliban if you deem necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom