What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you lose out, earlier in the thread, i posted copies of both news items (In Urdu), ironically it was the same reporter in both cases, and as for your repeated example, the IT, topic wasn't exactly my intuitive, was it, rather i merely copy pasted the article. :agree:

Oh! Was that you who did the infamous use of the pictures of an Indian company from Bangalore and posted them as those of a software company from Lahore/Karanchi.. I always thought it was Riaz Haq...My Bad...

5 KM buffer zone should exist between Civilian traffic , housing and any military facility

5 KM buffer zone should exist between Civilian traffic , housing and any military facility

Okay, who is going to pay for all the houses and other real estate currently within those limits? Or are you proposing to have them all confiscated without recompense?

No need to criticize media for mis-information its actually PAF fault and incompetence that they failed to protect the precious assets and ever after weeks there is no official press release so let the media do its job.

Attack on GHQ, Kamra and Mehran lol Pak Fauj Zindabad.

No need to criticize media for mis-information its actually PAF fault and incompetence that they failed to protect the precious assets and ever after weeks there is no official press release so let the media do its job.

Attack on GHQ, Kamra and Mehran lol Pak Fauj Zindabad.

Attack on Camp Bastion should open up your eyes to the difficulties faced by defenders of such locations. Its not an easy job to defend a space against people who can easily blend in with the local population in locations where the civilian population has grown by leaps and bounds all around.

Our favourite pass-time as Pakistanis is to criticize others whether we have the facts in front of us or not. We rarely ever let go a chance to do so when it avails. In matters like these, I am all for assigning responsibility, but do realize that there is no such a thing as fool proof security against such threats. PNS Mehran was unprecedented. Others like Kamra are not, as such some level of preparations were in place that resulted in the killings of all the intruders, but with the initiative always with the militants, there is only so much that any security outfit can do.

How often does PAF fly their AWACS? There would(should) be a round the clock schedule that would ensure continuous and redundant coverage of ones airspace.
If the aircraft are well, and are operating, people from around the airbases should see them.
If the aircraft are well and PAF is not flying them. I don't understand that logic.
If the aircraft are not well, buy more :tup: Unless the logic is to get "replacement" for good aircraft :D

No country flies AWACS/AEW&C platforms round the clock unless active hostilities are taking place. The missions in peace times are planned as the threat perception evolves. This does not happen in the United States and it certainly does not happen in the NATO countries. Typically a combination of ground based radar assets and then Over The Horizon platforms are used in a complimentary manner to balance out the wear and tear and keep costs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom