Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GPEJiCN.png

x4j79jb.jpg

I just made it

Was thinking of comparing the first 4 but decided to add some more during the process. Didnt add alligator,commanche,rooaivak as pak wont be getting them. Added apache, old cobra etc just for reference. z10 and t129 seem quite close. In terms of hard points all have 4-6.

The rate of climb by z10 might be calculated without full weapons load

GCEmxq0.png

Xxy5urk.png

here is the part2

If we rank it its like
1: AH-64
2: Mi28N
3: AH-1Z
4: Tiger
5: T129
6: WZ10
7: AH-1F

If possible could you also list Cost/Unit of each one.

If we rank it its like
1: AH-64
2: Mi28N
3: AH-1Z
4: Tiger
5: T129
6: WZ10
7: AH-1F

How can WZ-10 even rank lower than T129? A 7tons helo claimed less point than 5ton light weight helo?

Definitely the more modern shaping of WZ-10 is able to add some point compare to some 80s design like AH-64 and Mi-28N.

How can WZ-10 even rank lower than T129? A 7tons helo claimed less point than 5ton light weight helo?
After this comparison I came to the conclusion that z10 is a very good option for pak. If there is a chance of production line like t129 was offering, then z10 is a gem.Capability of upgrades and integration of western tech would make this a very effective bird.

You missed out LCH?

LCH+pair1.jpg

8-)8-):o:
dPdjLhf.jpg

quick fix for you:-)
not made by me

Definitely the more modern shaping of WZ-10 is able to add some point compare to some 80s design like AH-64 and Mi-28N.
Yes.On paper,Z10 is better than all of the choppers in this list.But then it is still on paper,its not battle proven.And i know that it will be a good heli for pakistan cuz it will not be prone to sanctions.My bet will be on Z10(of cource with ToT)

Well Mi28N is a modern Design you sure it was made in the 80s or re you confusing it with Mi-24/35

Western and Russian systems have still an advantage .Advantage of war proven designs.
LCH is not yet inducted and so cant finalise it real specs .But it already surpassed Armed Forces requirements.

Well Mi28N is a modern Design you sure it was made in the 80s or re you confusing it with Mi-24/35

Development of Mi-28s started in the late '70s and first flight in 1982. Mi-28N came to light for the first time in 1995.

The shaping and consideration for low RCS. Tiger and WZ-10 fits that category. But of cos, both being a latter design.

Western and Russian systems have still an advantage .Advantage of war proven designs.
LCH is not yet inducted and so cant finalise it real specs .But it already surpassed Armed Forces requirements.

The term battle proven is an over statement. Superior and realistic field test will ensure a product even without going thru a real life combat to be as effective when put on real battle.

I am sure China with a booming R&D and military funds are able to achieve that. If not so, how did some weapon like MANPAD FN-6 achieved the desirable result in real life combat?

Back
Top Bottom