What's new

Atheist War Hero, serving Soldier

Mien jesa bhi Muslman houn lekin Kafir aor Murtad nahien houn...Allah Aik hey Aor Mohammed PBUH last nabi aor rasool hien...Quran e Majeed Allah ki Akhri kitab hey aor yehi mera ayman jey...

Loghoun ko sharm aani chahiye murtadoun ki wakalat kartay hoye...
ye apka right hai ke ap kisi bhi mazhab per belive kareen or atheists apky is right ko tasleem karty hain . her insaan ko apny liye aqeedy ka haq hona chayee sir jee is main kya bura hai ager koi us khuda ko nhi manta jis ko koi dosra manta hai ? after all 8bn abaadi ka aik khuda ya aik religion to nhi hai sir . ab masla ye hai ke muslims atheist ko kabool nhi kerty

Aor mien lanat beykhta houn aisey libralism per jo kisi ko athiest bana dey.

Sufaid rang non-Muslim k liye hey janab. Aor na boliye k app b Musalman hien...PDF k ilawa bhi zindaghi hey...
sufaid rang aqliyat ke liye hai chahy wo kisi bhi mazhab ya believe ki ho .:partay:

Aor mien lanat beykhta houn aisey libralism per jo kisi ko athiest bana dey.
ye to koi baat na hoi sir ke banda dosry belive ke logoo per lanat bhegy . :disagree:

By conservative logic , it is ''fashionable'' to be an atheist/agnostic/ahmedi or pretty much anyone anti-islamist in a country where minorities are lynched and has a barbaric medieval style blasphemy law.
I'm pretty surprised to see this happening in Pakistan. All I'm thinking is, where did we as a society and scholars failed that this generation is completely messed up. Not practicing still give so many chances to do Astgfar and come back to Allah. Also, it doesn't make you non Muslim though.
the generation which is the overzealous zia era generations, trust me I feel sorry for people who are blinded by state sanctioned religious dogma and radicalization

sufaid rang aqliyat ke liye hai chahy wo kisi bhi mazhab ya believe ki ho .:partay:

ye to koi baat na hoi sir ke banda dosry belive ke logoo per lanat bhegy . :disagree:
Lanat uss libralism per beyjhi hey jo bandoun ko athiest banata hey...lanat ghali nahien khalis Qurani lafz hey...I am out of this pls no more quotes...

Patriotism has no religion i personally know some who are Agnostics they are fine people not all of them are psuedo fake liberals most are genuine patriotic Pakistanis who want a more liberal and progressive Pakistan and are good contributing members of the community

Lanat uss libralism per beyjhi hey jo bandoun ko athiest banata hey...lanat ghali nahien khalis Qurani lafz hey...I am out of this pls no more quotes...
acha yaar nhi kerty quote ghusa to na ho bhai .:D:P

Patriotism has no religion i personally know some who are Agnostics they are fine people not all of them are psuedo fake liberals most are genuine patriotic Pakistanis who want a more liberal and progressive Pakistan and are good contributing members of the community
bhai tu apny idher udher dekh bhut sary nazar ayee gay tujhy :lol::enjoy: achy waly :big_boss:

@Imran Khan @shmak9
Tuadi biradri ik hor labi ey :D
chup ker kiyoo huy bhi marwana hai tujhy :partay::azn:

Have you ever wonder why you chose to be an atheist? I mean you find it hard to fulfill religious obligations and get away with it with being atheist? Some people do this. That's kind of disturbing to read for a Muslim person to be an atheist.
I know folks who are agnostic they hide it and that has never bothered me as long as bhai ko treat khilai jaye :D

I once met a pakistani muslim here(of pakistani origin, spent most of his life here, so british pakistani), who drinks, smokes stuff(guess marijuana) and is generally dismissive towards observant muslims.. but he still considers himself muslim.. we got to make that distinction, he is not atheist(in his mind), he is just not willing to do what muslims are prescribed to do... and he has probably convinced himself that he will be judged favorably after death. He is still a muslim, I would say.

I specifically asked about ordinary people who lost faith. they have to live like any other people, liberals live in bubble, their lives are not representative of ordinary pakistanis.
Kasmay kabhi pio jahaz ban jayo gay :D

bukhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa phly hamara aik admin bhai tha agnostic muslim

Tha? I think Abhi bhi h.

the generation which is the overzealous zia era generations, trust me I feel sorry for people who are blinded by state sanctioned religious dogma and radicalization

Believing in existence of God has nothing to do with Zia & its era. :)

@Zibago @Imran Khan
Tu app log bhi atheist hien...

Aaj to surprise he mil Rahe. :o

Back
Top Bottom