What's new

ATC indict MQM worker for killing it's own worker

look who's talking ...Pathans were not in favor of this country , Baluchistan you need to send Army .. and you are telling us ..
dont talk to the people who owned your's daddy's pampers dude ..
should be thankful for those who migrated and make this country living for humans
:P

:D

:rofl::rofl: Dude.. Stop drinking alcohol in vda cup... :alcoholic: ..lolzzz
36679717.jpg

Maa da @rockstar08 getting out of brains..lol

Last edited:
another deluded kniht knat ... :D
Wah bhai,
What an intellectual response.

Very typical of people like you - can't dispute the post, so will just post some nonsense and attack people's titles. Bhai jaan, contact @Slav Defence and ask him to make you a TTA immediately, your level of intellectual discourse will surely get you the title.

Meanwhile, do you understand the difference between TT Pistols and Small Arms?

dont talk to the people who owned your's daddy's pampers dude ..
Racial/ethnic/sectarian supremacism is against the forum rules. And so is personal attacks.

i don't know , we call Punjabi as dagga and Pathans as Akhroat .. never wonder why :D
because we feed them LOL , and still the most educated community in Pakistan ..
unlike the others you mentioned ..
Likewise.

Do you realize that by saying ''we call Punjabis/Pathans ..../ we feed ...", you're saying "we're intolerant racists with a superiority complex"?
Please don't bad-mouth your community, most of them are very nice people.

Racial/ethnic/sectarian supremacism is against the forum rules. And so is personal attacks.

don't think so ... Memon ko kanjoos kehna rules ke against hai ? lol
its same as every other ethnicity has its name , why so p!ss off on something i did not create , i just use to say it ..
Likewise.

Do you realize that by saying ''we call Punjabis/Pathans ..../ we feed ...", you're saying "we're intolerant racists with a superiority complex"?

yeah i use we , cause we own what we did for this country , cause people in this country forget their aukaat ..
if we leave that Country on Pashtoon , Sindhi aur Baluch this country would still be in dark ages ..

there is no superiority complex , its just showing of the real face to people who forget their place ..

and yes @TankMan next time you want to discuss something directly quote me ...
don't act like small kid , misusing your only Super power to give -ratings ..
and for TT on this site , i don't give a Shit .. i have already posted a Threat in GHQ section to delete my account because i am already done with every Tom Dick and harry becoming the TT and giving Negative ratings ... TT's here are clones except for few sane mods and TT's

yeah i use we , cause we own what we did for this country , cause people in this country forget their aukaat ..
if we leave that Country on Pashtoon , Sindhi aur Baluch this country would still be in dark ages ..

there is no superiority complex , its just showing of the real face to people who forget their place ..
That is the very definition of a superiority complex.

As for "people who forget their place", there are no "places" here. This is not the Hindu caste system or Hitler's ''Aryan Reich''. Everybody here is a human.

You clearly do not believe in Pakistan, the country your forefathers helped create, or Islam, the religion they followed.

Pakistan Constitution section 25: Equality of citizens.

From The Prophet's Last Sermon:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

i have already posted a Threat in GHQ section
A threat?
misusing your only Super power to give -ratings ..
This is not misusing. This is in accordance with the forum rules. Not giving you ratings for your racist hate speech but giving someone else negative ratings, for, say, sectarian hate speech would be misusing.

As for superpower, I have one: It's called not being a racist and therefore not caring whether someone is a Pathan, Sindhi, Balochi or Muhajir.

Memon ko kanjoos kehna rules ke against hai ? lol
Memon is not an ethnicity. Ethnicity is Sindhi, Muhajir, Pathan - etc. Memon is a zaat, which is different and doesn't mean as much as an ethnicity does.

Memon ko mazakh me kanjoos kehna itna masla nahi hai, lekin memon ko kehna ke "tumhari aukaat yeh/woh hai" masla hai.

at least they have a Akhroat size Brain , in case of Pashtoon , there is a sign says ' Brain not Available " , plus Almost all Taliban and their supporter are Pashtoon , they give them shelter , they give them weapons as AK-47 are underwear of Pakhtoon :D , and countless criminal activities they are involved in .. even in Karachi , they are land grabbers , bhata khors , mobile snatchers , Taliban supporters , many No go areas are made by Pathans with their Afghans gutter chap fellow ..
these disgusting people should stay in their shit holes .. rather not come to Karachi ..
you can kiss the arse of Rangers as much as you want .. after all there is a reason they say in Karachi , that " Pathan only needs a hole to put his Pe*is inside , even if the hole is in the wall " lol

I am not even pashtoon so keep up with your love affairs with phustoon... i bet they stole something very special from you ;). Now lets talk about these scum of the earth called MQM who are like you said, land grabbers bhata khors mobile snatchers and Indian supporter. MQM should go to KPK and enjoy long lasting love affair with phustoons their secret boyfriend.

Janab woh video dekhi hai , nothing clearly visible .. i have showed frame by frame that Rangers did not just open fire in air , the angle of their Guns were not 90 degrees ..

Who the Fck does hawai firing at 90 degrees?????? o_O

He can,of course.:woot:

regards

Sorry I cannot control it I have to say this ......

I am a dagga, an Akhrot ........ I dare not challenge his superior skills and intelligence, may be us daggaz and akhrots have been doing hawai firing wrong all our life. :enjoy:

90 degrees straight up and down comes a bullet for me from heavens that way I can blame heaven for it.:triniti:

I am a dagga, an Akhrot ........ I dare not challenge his superior skills and intelligence, may be us daggaz and akhrots have been doing hawai firing wrong all our life. :enjoy:

90 degrees straight up and down comes a bullet for me from heavens that way I can blame heaven for it.:triniti:

Yeah Rangers have Jinns in their possession, they send bullet up for them, them @Ifrit do the rest of wet work :enjoy:

Last edited:
Wah bhai,
What an intellectual response.

Very typical of people like you - can't dispute the post, so will just post some nonsense and attack people's titles. Bhai jaan, contact @Slav Defence and ask him to make you a TTA immediately, your level of intellectual discourse will surely get you the title.

Meanwhile, do you understand the difference between TT Pistols and Small Arms?

Likewise.

This is the problem which makes me have a very negative view of my own ethnic group of birth-the muhajirs. There is always some sort of racism and hatred in their hearts for other ethnic groups. They should ask themselves the question why they made Pakistan? To create a pseudo muhajir state or form a nation for all Pakistanis where we could all live equally.

Syed Jamaluddin is an MQM ally and is working to break the country-yet not a word from my countrymen against said person-just justifications and support for the evil done by MQM. We support a terrorist mafia and then we want the rest of the country to treat us as elite.

I don't know what our problem is. We are the richest ethnic group in Pakistan, have the highest gdp, control the cities and have total control of the economy. Yet we can't think beyond our ethnic mindset.

Yeah Rangers have Jinns in their possession, then send bullet up for them, they do the rest of wet work :enjoy:

Honestly speaking Karachites are not like this bonga admi here, they are friendly open minded and party people, his type is one in a hundred. He is suffering from some sever racist complex. May he get well soon.

I am not even pashtoon so keep up with your love affairs with phustoon... i bet they stole something very special from you ;). Now lets talk about these scum of the earth called MQM who are like you said, land grabbers bhata khors mobile snatchers and Indian supporter. MQM should go to KPK and enjoy long lasting love affair with phustoons their secret boyfriend.

lol those bunch of monkey will steal from me ? they are mostly mazdoor or muchi in my area ..
and everything you associate with MQM is true but they are not alone in this crime , your mighty and saintly pushtoons are busy is raping kids in the streets of Peshawar , now you want me to share the Documentary ? lol
at least MQM are not Kid rapers ..

Who the Fck does hawai firing at 90 degrees?????? o_O

just as MQM were making Jinnah pur Maps ...
if our Establishment can do that so its easy for Rangers to do hawaiiiii firing at 90 degree's

That is the very definition of a superiority complex.

As for "people who forget their place", there are no "places" here. This is not the Hindu caste system or Hitler's ''Aryan Reich''. Everybody here is a human.

You clearly do not believe in Pakistan, the country your forefathers helped create, or Islam, the religion they followed.

Pakistan Constitution section 25: Equality of citizens.

From The Prophet's Last Sermon:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

LOL talking about Nationality ? who first call the migrants Muhajir anyways ?
plus our ethnic BS is far more worse than hindu caste system ..

i dont need to prove my pakistaniate to a Chink phank .. on a Shitty forum where Biasness is common ..
plus , dont bring the religion here to save your Arse . because Prophet has not said , killed the people in Custody or create fake maps to kill over 15000 people ..
my forefathers leave their big houses in India and come to this country , not because they want to here the shit from the bunch of illiterate Pashtoon , jahil Sindhi or unpardh Baluch or dagge punjabi ..before calling us Muhajir look at your own country men who are shining the name of Pakistan in every corner ..
at least we are not blowing ourselves in Markets , Majids and Imam barghas .. majority of Terrorist in Pakistan belong to 2 ethnicity , Pathan and Baluch .. and they have killed more Army personnel than MQM ...

if a Pashtoon is proud of his tribe than its not Superiority complex but if we feel proud to be most educated people in Pakistan so its superiority complex ?? lol that's retard logic ..

This is not misusing. This is in accordance with the forum rules. Not giving you ratings for your racist hate speech but giving someone else negative ratings, for, say, sectarian hate speech would be misusing.

As for superpower, I have one: It's called not being a racist and therefore not caring whether someone is a Pathan, Sindhi, Balochi or Muhajir.

Oh i did know this forum has some rules cause i have seen member using Randi , Gandu , and behn chod type of Lawazmat for some people but its fine ... LOL
i did not use any abusive language so far :D
you should be thankful for that :)

and you did not feel superiority complex because you have nothing to feel anyway lol
go and get some education first and than talk :)
not in madarsa but in some Govt Angreezni Medium Sakool :D

Memon is not an ethnicity. Ethnicity is Sindhi, Muhajir, Pathan - etc. Memon is a zaat, which is different and doesn't mean as much as an ethnicity does.

Memon ko mazakh me kanjoos kehna itna masla nahi hai, lekin memon ko kehna ke "tumhari aukaat yeh/woh hai" masla hai.

Sindhi , Baluch , Pathan and Punjabi is ethnicity but Muhajr is not :)
MQM plays the Muhajir card , i dont ... cause neither you nor " kisi ka baap " can throw me out of my own country ..
and for people who come to this city and fcuk the whole city's peace and put blame on certain party or people . there i have a problem , i don't give a shit about MQM or Rangers , but i stand with what's right .. cause i have lived my entire life in this city , along with my entire family and relatives , so i don't need to learn about my city from a Dagga sitting in lahore , or a Akhroat sitting in peshawar rapping kids ..

we may have criminals in our community but we are not raping kids like Pashtoon in peshawar .. Prove me wrong ..

you are dagga and akhroat and talking about intelligence ? what a joke ..

and as for hawaii firing , you may know better cause , you are born with a Ak-47 , we Humans don't do this ..
there must be some Genetic problem with them ...LOL

and do you even know what 90 degree is ? lol ,
i bet you studied from Oxford Madarsa .

i just explain by pics ... but again you are just Zarvan 2.0 :D

i believe everything you say. but please accept 12th may, badliya fire and Naa Maloom afraad and Salut Mirza and all target killer confessions.

i surely believe your pictures are true. but bhai aap bhi tou kuch manoo atleast 12th may man lo phir agay baat hogi.

mazloomiyat drama is so 90s era.

with NOKIA 3310 mazloomiyat era also ended.

Last edited:
i believe everything you say. but please accept 12th may, badliya fire and Naa Maloom afraad and Salut Mirza and all target killer confessions.

i surely believe your pictures are true. but bhai aap bhi tou kuch manoo atleast 12th may man lo phir agay baat hogi.

with NOKIA 3310 mazloomiyat era also ended.

Janab i have no problem in accepting MQM have a lot of criminal , target killers , bhata khor and land grabber .. i have never claim MQM to be Saints .. but the majority of the Criminal Activities are done by MQM ..
but i have seen Pashtoon of ANP , Sindhi from PPPP , Ahle sunnat wal Jamat , Sipah Sahaba and others are involved in exactly same crimes as well ..and not to forget the liyari gangs been Supported by PPPP , the Majority of People living in Liyari are Baluch and they have often stand for Liyari gangs .. so what will you call that ?

MQM playing Ethnic card only because of their frustration .. recently there was a Party or rally in my area given by MQM and the songs they are playing were actually like Jaag Muhajir Jaag , and stuff like that ... the walls were filled with slogans like " Le ke rahen gay Muhajir Sooba " .. Infact the place a live , recently a boy was arrested by Rangers , and at first i was curious to know that why he was arrested , cause his father is in MQM but he was not that active as per my knowledge .. but later i found that he was arrested for wall chocking .. and in a week he get the bail ..

so if MQM is claiming that their workers are targeted because they are Muhajir is wrong , and claims like Karachi mess is only because of MQM is also wrong ..

there was case of Mobile snatching in Gulshan area where i live , and when i saw that in news it says that it was a case of Target killing ..when i get pissed off on these idiots who blame MQM for everything , i have reason for that .. there are many things put on MQM but if you come to Safora goat and mango pir , you can clearly see banner of ANP and Jamat-ul-dawa and Sipha sahabah in lands and all were illegally taken by them and no one dare to go and take it back

MQM playing Mazloomiyat is exactly as PPPP still using Bhutto for their politics , PMLN still using Punjabi card for their Politics and ANP playing Pashtoons card and their mazloomiyat ..
so saying this that only MQM is doing that is unfair ..

Back
Top Bottom