What's new

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Exposes Congress secularism by Giving Nehru's Example

even though I am a secular leftist to the core, there is no denying that former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one of the best statesman & leaders of not only India but of South Asia also, He is the reason that today , you have people in Pakistan advocating good ties with India , He is the reason today that when elections are held in Pakistan , all the mainstream parties, advocated good ties with India from PML(n) , PPP to PTI ! this is not only symbolic but also a very "significant" achievement in the strategic paradigm & is something which Indira Gandhi could never have achieved & this is what sets him apart

the real winner is he , who wins the battle , with out firing a single shot !

& Atal Bihari Vajpayee achieved exactly that

Last edited:
We are fortunate because whenver a challenge rise in India we will get good leaders to deal it for us.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one of them.His rule from 1998 to 2004 saw good advancement in our governance,strategic policy,foreign policy etc.Strategic Fakhor Airbase was his govt brain child

We are fortunate because whenver a challenge rise in India we will get good leaders to deal it for us.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one of them.His rule from 1998 to 2004 saw good advancement in our governance,strategic policy,foreign policy etc.Strategic Fakhor Airbase was his govt brain child

While I agree with ABV as one of the best leaders of our times.

I also want to give credit to Indian educated class.

This class within India and outside, has worked their @rses off to establish themselves as nationalist and yet pro-West (prov-USA to be specific), and be good global citizens.

All the leaders of INdia are in fact riding on the shoulders of this class.

The reason I mention this is that Pakistani educated class is the one who holds to the key to our success in the global market place (and Ik or ns will simply do what this class wants to).

Unfortunately in Pakistan, our educated class is leftist and Islamist mostly. Thus it can not become a good global citizen, keeping our country and our leaders in the shackles of misery, poverty, and above all anarchy.

While I agree with ABV as one of the best leaders of our times.

I also want to give credit to Indian educated class.

This class within India and outside, has worked their @rses off to establish themselves as nationalist and yet pro-West (prov-USA to be specific), and be good global citizens.

All the leaders of INdia are in fact riding on the shoulders of this class.

The reason I mention this is that Pakistani educated class is the one who holds to the key to our success in the global market place (and Ik or ns will simply do what this class wants to).

Unfortunately in Pakistan, our educated class is leftist and Islamist mostly. Thus it can not become a good global citizen, keeping our country and our leaders in the shackles of misery, poverty, and above all anarchy.

Pakistan lost his charm and prospects when power greedy military leaders began to topple elected govts.Some military rulers was good for Pakistan and its economy.But some others adid a lot of mistakes .AFAIK majority would be at the time of Zia ul Haq .That man single handedly rewrite Pakistans future.
Perhaps you already know that ,during 60s and 70s Pakistan was much better than us.

Conferring him Bharat Ratna made my day along with Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya....

even though I am a secular leftist to the core, there is no denying that former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one of the best statesman & leaders of not only India but of South Asia also, He is the reason that today , you have people in Pakistan advocating good ties with India , He is the reason today that when elections are held in Pakistan , all the mainstream parties, advocated good ties with India from PML(n) , PPP to PTI ! this is not only symbolic but also a very "significant" achievement in the strategic paradigm & is something which Indira Gandhi could never have achieved & this is what sets him apart

the real winner is he , who wins the battle , with out firing a single bullet !

& Atal Bihari Vajpayee achieved exactly that

He put his own reputation at stake in creating a good relation with Pakistan in very hostile environment at that time. if Kargil had not happened followed by military coup in Pakistan n parliament attack here then ties between two nations would have been way better than of today ...... His persona is such that even his political rivals utter his name full respect....

Pakistan lost his charm and prospects when power greedy military leaders began to topple elected govts.Some military rulers was good for Pakistan and its economy.But some others adid a lot of mistakes .AFAIK majority would be at the time of Zia ul Haq .That man single handedly rewrite Pakistans future.
Perhaps you already know that ,during 60s and 70s Pakistan was much better than us.

That's a prevailing thought based largely on an incomplete narrative (thus misleading and incorrect).

I liked what ABV had to say about Hinduism, he said we (hindus) 've been liberal and that should be the reason the 1st mosque in India was allowed to be constructed by none other than a Hindu king.

atal-bihari-vajpayee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom