What's new

At the moment China is constructing 145 new silos for ICBMs

I hope Pakistan have underground metro's before we humans decides to go boombastic, so I can enjoy the metro game in real life :D

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) – China has begun constructing over 100 new ballistic missile silos near the city of Yumen in the province of Gansu, US media reported.
A total of 119 almost identical construction sites in Gansu show elements featured by existing Chinese launch facilities, the Washington Post newspaper reported, citing commercial satellite images obtained by researchers at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies in Monterey, California. According to experts, the number of new missiles for these silos could be much smaller.

Other than ICBMs, all ballistic missiles in China has mobile launcher and don't need silos.

These newly constructed silos could either host silo-based DF-41 or the upcoming new heavy ICBMs.

Like I have repeatedly called, China is now expanding our strategic nuclear arsenals very rapidly.

Given the location of these ICBM's, are they specifically for India ?

Given the location of these ICBM's, are they specifically for India ?

No, ICBM in China has range over 14,000 km, they are designed to cover the entire US.

For india, middle range missiles with a range of about 1500-2000 km is enough (actually, to hit New Dehli, its only take 300-400km, thats within the range of rocket launcher from China), China has thousands of middle range ballastic missiles already, althrough most of them are at for india.

I think this is fake news. China like to build silos deep in Sichuan mountain, and stay undetectable.

Even if detected, they are hard to destroy.

I think this is fake news. China like to build silos deep in Sichuan mountain, and stay undetectable.

Even if detected, they are hard to destroy.

these are supposed to be detected and it is known that they're going to launch on warning.

this is telling certain countries: we're gonna build them, what are you gonna do about it?

I don't think you can dismiss a FAS study with a random twitter from a nobody who happen to install google map:

The first two are silo structures for the two launch field, which consist of 250-260 silos, that identified recently by FAS, the last one is a known building site for training silo in PLA rocket force's training center in inner mongolia:

main-qimg-a2a30da1cea66fc58a08285dad07d0c8.jpg

oh, another one lol

and i found the 4th icbm silos site... quick call wapo, wsj, arms control wonk or the pentagon. :D

sZRu4wr.jpg

Last edited:
Another silo base?

So China now is building at least 350-400 new ICBM silos in the three new launch field and one known PLA rocket force training base? Thats good, its seems that our government think the same like us now

Just imagine how many mobile launchers and SSBNs China is building along side with the silo-based ICBMs:lol:

The first step should be build a cold-war era Soviet/US level nuclear arsenal, and expand further if needed, if the US had not bankrupted in the race already:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom