What's new

At the end of 26/11 terror attacks, Karachi control room wore a celebratory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conversion and prosetelyzing is a very sensitive and sore issue in our country. As an Indian you would appreciate that.

I have studied in a missionary school. I have seen the subtle and insidious ways it is done. Especially amongst the impoverished.

I personally have a problem with that.

It denotes a lack of respect for another faith when you allude and preach the superiority of your own.

Christians and Muslims need to chill off on the conversion thing.

They should grow organically and concentrate on betering the lot of the numbers they already have and the nation at large.

This numbers game is never going to go down well here.

That is the reality.

Me personally, I don't have a problem with it. My faith is my moral guide. I couldn't care less what someone else chooses to follow.

Every religious group claims their superiority over the other. If you want examples from Hinduism, you can take instances where they come in large groups to tribal villages and announce everyone needs to bow down to a deity they dictate.

For an example from history, you can take MS Gowalkar among others; who were insistent on Hindu superiority over all else.

Its everywhere and it will continue to prevail so long as religious groups believe they are in a "competition".

All of them, by definition is anti-India. When a Hindu extremist organization says Hindus are better than Indian Muslims or commits crimes against Indian Muslims and threaten the social fabric of this nation, then by definition they become an anti-Indian Hindu extremist organization.

I want you to name one that bombs local trains, market places, restaurants, collaborates with enemy country, defy law of the land, preaches hate against the country........etc

I do realise there are Hindu organisations as well, who train how to make bombs and all, but like I said, the whole purpose of the existence of extremist Hindus is to keep extremist muslims in check.
Hindu extremists are influenced by muslim extremists, what you see is the reflection of the intolerance of muslim extremists.

Thank you for validating my stance. Your answer is in your question. Its always been a rat race. What you see now has happened before and will be repeated again in the future. Everyone has means of justifying their actions.

Even with all its contradictions, there really is nothing new in this world.

Me personally, I don't have a problem with it. My faith is my moral guide. I couldn't care less what someone else chooses to follow.

Every religious group claims their superiority over the other. If you want examples from Hinduism, you can take instances where they come in large groups to tribal villages and announce everyone needs to bow down to a deity they dictate.

For an example from history, you can take MS Gowalkar among others; who were insistent on Hindu superiority over all else.

Its everywhere and it will continue to prevail so long as religious groups believe they are in a "competition".

Hindus do not actively (or passively) convert by and large, if you leave out fringe sects.

There is a big difference in believing you are superior and going out and telling others that you are and making them give up their faith in preference to your own.

Again don't get defensive.

When you know the country at large has a problem, why would you still go around doing it?

And if you still insist on doing it, and the resentment boils over, who is to blame?

drinking alcohol or dancing in a pub is a matter of personal choice. but don't you think that these are against the moral foundation of youngsters. i am not saying ban anything and every thing that is western. take the goods from them and discard the bads, heck they are learning our YOGA(i am happy about it) but we are not encouraging out young to practice YOGA or meditation.

besides drinking and rave parties are making the young generation lack the moral responsibility to become good citizens of the nation (THIS IS MY OPINION)

That is your view that alcohol is bad . Honestly , once in a while it is not a bad thing at all . Even a lot of our army men drink . Beat them as well ?

In the west people are not forced to do Yoga , they do it by choice . And look at their society being a majority Christian country nobody has beaten people up there in America for doing Yoga essentially a Dharmic practice. Can you say the same thing for our country ?

People should be allowed to chose what they want as long as it is not illegal but to beat up people that way that to women is not justifiable in anyway .

Lunch time - page 10, 142 posts.

BRB.

Why don't you guys talk on serious issues with some seriousness...

Pakistanis, LET is a problem, it conducts operations from Pakistan and into main India. Pakistanis have no desire/given mandate to anyone to fight in India - Our mandate is by far only for fighting Indian occupation in Kashmir - that too armed struggle shouldn't be used so readily use political struggle first if the enemy comes down with force then fight back. Support of LET which contributes nothing towards the freedom struggle is inhumane.

Indians, stop making stupid issues greater than what they are and I will continue to give infractions until you guys develop a basic sense of civility and behave like decent human beings. The behavior out of some of you is despicable and constant bigoted remarks against Pakistanis would no longer be tolerated.

There is a big difference in believing you are superior and going out and telling others that you are and making them give up their faith in preference to your own.

Everyone is guilty of this and no one can claim moral high ground. If you do a little bit of research with open eyes, you will come to the same conclusion as I.

That being said, i don't feel that my point will ever get through to my audience. People who come to this forum have their own agendas to follow and will stick to it.

Everyone is guilty of this and no one can claim moral high ground. If you do a little bit of research with open eyes, you will come to the same conclusion as I.

That being said, i don't feel that my point will ever get through to my audience. People who come to this forum have their own agendas to follow and will stick to it.

Dont go away. I love a vocal Muslim and a proud Indian.

There are others like Ejaz here who never get drawn into debates on sensitive issues dealing with the community, though I wish they would, beause they are proud Indians too.

YA NO ONE SUPPORT THEM ? UNLIKE ZAKIR NAIK WHO OPENLY SUPPORT OSAMA BIN LADEN .AND THIS IS VARY RARE IN HINDU COMMUNITY BECAUSE HINDUS ARE NOT VARY RELIGIOUS UNLIKE MUSLIMS .IF YOU WANT I GIVE YOU 30-40 LINKS OF INDIAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY WHO KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE MARRIES NON HINDU.AND ANY REASON Y 40% CRIMINALS IN JAIL ARE MUSLIMS.

STOP THAT BS !!!!

We, indians, should be UNITED !!!!
Muslims, sikhs, christians or hindus
We are a SECULAR country, fortunately

Look at the situation of pakistan, it's a broken country with suicide bombing every days

Guys y are we discussing RSS,Indian Muslims ,Radicalisation and other nonsense This thread is about the enjoyment the Laskhars has after mumbai attack y no one is talking about how can we give a fitting reply to this guys so that they dont do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom