What's new

At least seven dead after two blasts in Karachi

TTP has congratulated and have showed their admiration for PTI for blocking NATO supply , Also they have accepted responsibility for bomb blasts at shia town by their mard e mujahids.

Condolences to families and friends of all who are affected... very sad incident.

The ruthless terrorists continue with their senseless killing of innocent people. They plan their attacks to cause maximum damages and thus maximum fear. We strongly condemn the attacks in Karachi and send our condolences to the families and friends of people killed. The nefarious adventures of these killers will continue unless we all stand untied against these common enemies. The message should be loud and clear: “give up your policy of death and destruction and be a productive member of the world community or be ready to be neutralized.”

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcon.mil/ur

the shia genocide continues ... Pakistan going through purification process , rats are at their routine strikes killing civilians by planting IED;s

Again sectarian angle ...... :disagree:

@pak-marine dear do you live in Karachi ..... ??

believe me it was not the purpose of that blasts would ask you to analysis it more throughly.....

Again sectarian angle ...... :disagree:

@pak-marine dear do you live in Karachi ..... ??

believe me it was not the purpose of that blasts would ask you to analysis it more throughly.....

it is sectarian killings , yes i am from khi ... TTP attacked claimed responsibility ! whats your analysis ?

it is sectarian killings , yes i am from khi ... TTP attacked claimed responsibility ! whats your analysis ?

yara in that case ....... you must be very much aware that the incident occurred near a bus stop at a semi commercial area ..... which by any mean have no value on sectarian ground ...... Shia community reside in the inner block of Ancholi ......

Ancholi1.jpg

Ancholi.jpg

if the motive of terrorist was to target shia community that could have been achieved by targeting some places near to that area or situated at that road .....

In my opinion it was a message to the security establishment of the city ...... as they foiled a planned terrorist attack and recovered heavy explosives and other ammunition two day before that blast ....

yara in that case ....... you must be very much aware that the incident occurred near a bus stop at a semi commercial area ..... which by any mean have no value on sectarian ground ...... Shia community reside in the inner block of Ancholi ......

if the motive of terrorist was to target shia community that could have been achieved by targeting some places near to that area or situated at that road .....

In my opinion it was a message to the security establishment of the city ...... as they foiled a planned terrorist attack and recovered heavy explosives and other ammunition two day before that blast ....

Werent the most were shias , not aware of this location i hope you are right ?

Back
Top Bottom