What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

Its called consequences.

Clearly TTP don't care for their lives but they sure do care for their families. Introduce pure crystal retribution into the mix and watch them surrender within 2 weeks.

This should have been done atfter APS massacre. No other country would tolerate 100+ children being murdered so brutally.

My dear, we are not TTP nor ISIS or any occupation force that would do such inhuman act or an act of barbarians which may leave no difference between us and them terrorists/killers. They do such act as they don't have any moral nor any sympathy or love for other humans but they want us to be the same in vengeance though we know what and how we have to do in professional manners under the law.

I apologise that most of my posts are so long, but I am seeing my country being slowly destroyed, is there anything else an ordinary old man can do

With all due respect sir, I tend to disagree. What happened in Quetta is a terrible tragedy but it's not going to be end of us. France did not end on Bastille day attack. If you could pan out a little, you can see today's Pakistan is far better than 5 years ago. While such attacks are terrible, they are few and far in between than they use to be. We have definitely made progress but a lot remains to be done no doubt. It is a difficult fight and yet we have to fight it. Honestly your pessimism made me sad.

My dear, we are not TTP nor ISIS or any occupation force that would do such inhuman act or an act of barbarians which may leave no difference between us and them terrorists/killers. They do such act as they don't have any moral nor any sympathy or love for other humans but they want us to be the same in vengeance though we know what and how we have to do in professional manners under the law.

My dear operate within norms of how nations behave and seek a means to an end. Either live in a perpetual state of fear and violence or attack ground zero.

An eye witness account said, forensics didn t find even body parts of 25 people. Lots of body parts been found on roof top of near by houses.

YAWN ... It sounds like Indian Government in 1980s...Khalistan movement could only be killed after India took a decision that all terrorists need to be killed.. Go and kill all terrorists..like India Did in Punjab and uprooted Khalistan movement.

We would have done it long time ago if Afghanistan and the nations sitting there wont be importing terrorists to Pakistan.

I must appreciate that Indian's govt is more focused on destabilising and destroying Pakistan. And everyone whether opposition, armed forces, people, economists, media are on the same page. Where as the elite class in Pakistan are just assholes and traitors.

as the poet says,

"Hamain apnon ne loota ghairon main kahan dam tha
Meri khasti wahan doobi jahan pani kam tha"

Zabardast Muqarar Muqarar, humein inhin apnon ko filter kerkey khatum karna hey... this should be our first priority.

unfortunately, we bring these "inhi apnon" in parliament by voting them, keeping false hopes from them. WE JUST NEED TO KILL THEM

Back
Top Bottom