What's new

At Least 63 Kids Have Died In Gorakhpur Hospital In 5 Days, Yogi Govt Admits Oxygen Shortage

Nice 1, more muslims should be like this and not into jihad and terror. This man obviously studied medical books instead of terror hadiths like the sahih al bukhari.

This is not the job of someones of India to keep an eye on all the Indian hospital's vital systems.

UP government failed to pay.
What someone are you talking of?

I understand.
despite 63 kids dying and you knowing what happened, you don't want to blame Yogi.
It is a faliure on many levels, including the government.

temfbfgvbfg.png

Nice 1, more muslims should be like this and not into jihad and terror. This man obviously studied medical books instead of terror hadiths like the sahih al bukhari.
Terror manual "Bukhari"? I guess you misspelled it. The correct spelling is Gita(Where a kleptomaniac teaches how to kill one's own cousins and ravage the country)

Now it is Kiran Bedi who wants to safeguard Modi's A**

It is misfortune to be born poor: Kiran Bedi

Hello right winger rats, stop obfuscation on this hospital imbroglio.

DHFgO-0V0AY99Em.jpg

The hospital head wanted commissions, depending upon the commissions paid - delay the payment.

Modi and Amit Shah both follow him:

Wild accusation or hatching a conspiracy?
You decide.

Says the Sanghi filth;) who have a history of sucking up to each other..:pop:

Thankfully a Sanghi speaks sense...

Bhai aaj nahi pee hai kya:P
Still better than not suiciding bombing the shit out of each other in the name of god

@ranjeet I am pretty upset with this news....loss of child's.. ... for no fault of their or their parents.....even though I do not want to mix politics..... want to point out the visit of finance minister to Kerala to meet the family of rss member who was brutally killed by commies.... I thought this is much much serious than that and they should take it seriously....

Meri mano... 2 maro aur eik neend maro....like me
@nair saheb this is a case of encephalitis. This happens every year in UP. You cannot do anything to stop this infant deaths. Here read about this article written in 2016: https://series.fountainink.in/the-gorakhpur-mystery/

It is a faliure on many levels, including the government.
Dr. Khan is a SP stooge here read this tweets :

DHGH3n_JUMAQh_Jp_M.jpg

Last edited:
So the Doctor who is head of Encephalitis dept in BRD college and responsible for functioning of it, does not give a shit about availability of oxygen till the last moment . . . then runs around at night to arrange it from the other vendors and claims to be a hero now.

Dr. Khan is a SP stooge here read this tweets :

DHGH3n_JUMAQh_Jp_M.jpg

This Kafil guy is a serial offender . . . reports are coming that this doctor has served 1 year in jail also for a rape case.

So the Doctor who is head of Encephalitis dept in BRD college and responsible for functioning of it, does not give a shit about availability of oxygen till the last moment . . . then runs around at night to arrange it from the other vendors and claims to be a hero now.

This Kafil guy is a serial offender . . . reports are coming that this doctor has served 1 year in jail also for a rape case.
Yes he raped a muslim nurse in 2009
DHFvjfd_Vo_AAc_OYj.jpg

DHFvm_CQUMAER0_J3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom