What's new

At Least 63 Kids Have Died In Gorakhpur Hospital In 5 Days, Yogi Govt Admits Oxygen Shortage

North Indian states (except a few) performs pretty bad in Health and educational sectors which are grossly overlooked by the politicians of all parties. Instead of politicizing the issue, better approach would be to learn from Tamil nadu or Keralian experience.
But we are busy in learning the killings in Kerala (which itself is an issue I agree).....If not we are busy protecting cows....Priorities!!!!!!!

20800016_1547971891892627_4029546578414576825_n.png

Very true (would be) scenario painted.

This firm needs to be pulled up too, cutting oxygen supply to a hospital.. wtf

Why?
Why would they supply merchandise without getting paid?
When they buy their own gas cylinders from the factory, they pay cash.
If they don't have surplus funds how can they receive merchandise to serve this hospital?

Very true (would be) scenario painted.

Why?
If they don't have surplus funds how can they receive merchandise to serve this hospital?
All the Bhakts who are defending this moron called Yogi by posting past data fail to answer as to what this Sanghi goon has done in the past 25 years in his constituency. The deaths have taken place in his constituency where he has been a MP for 5 continuous times.

Is centre looking in to this issue? This is bloody serious.... much serious than political killing in Kerala....

Although I hate to bring it up but comparing deaths due to gross negligence with premeditated murders to remove political opponents is not fair. Other than this I agree with you that this is bloody serious and heads need to roll and they must or else all this talk about vikas will be hollow.

@salimpheku Look at the above circlejerk, quoting and liking each other, divided by countries united by religion. :lol:
Says the Sanghi filth;) who have a history of sucking up to each other..:pop:

Although I hate to bring it up but comparing deaths due to gross negligence with premeditated murders to remove political opponents is not fair. Other than this I agree with you that this is bloody serious and heads need to roll and they must or else all this talk about vikas will be hollow.
Thankfully a Sanghi speaks sense...

Bhai aaj nahi pee hai kya:P

I have clarified my point further to my post followed.....

Why?
Im no commie, but someone should have stepped in and helped the hospital get oxygen.

@ranjeet I am pretty upset with this news....loss of child's.. ... for no fault of their or their parents.....even though I do not want to mix politics..... want to point out the visit of finance minister to Kerala to meet the family of rss member who was brutally killed by commies.... I thought this is much much serious than that and they should take it seriously....

afternoon mein pi lo to headache ho jata hai aaj kal ... evening mein dekhenge.
Meri mano... 2 maro aur eik neend maro....like me

@ranjeet I am pretty upset with this news....loss of child's.. ... for no fault of their or their parents.....even though I do not want to mix politics..... want to point out the visit of finance minister to Kerala to meet the family of rss member who was brutally killed by commies.... I thought this is much much serious than that and they should take it seriously....

I am upset too, and I find hiding behind stats won't help BJP either. We were sick and tired of previous governments' performance hence we voted for BJP, revamp the system if needed, fix responsibilities and make sure human lives and that too of little kids are not played with like this. I heard hospital couldn't buy oxygen because the payments for past few years were pending. This is pure EVIL. Moral responsibility lies with the present government.

Im no commie, but someone should have stepped in and helped the hospital get oxygen.

This is not the job of someones of India to keep an eye on all the Indian hospital's vital systems.

UP government failed to pay.
What someone are you talking of?

I understand.
despite 63 kids dying and you knowing what happened, you don't want to blame Yogi.

Back
Top Bottom