What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Jesus, Mohamed and Hindu deities as well as Buddha are all the subject of jokes be it in bad taste but it does not give anyone the right to pick up arms and start shooting!
To offend is a right and so is getting offended.

If you are offended, it is best to go to Court. That's what these Islamists should have done. But then they have become yahoos for a reason. :hitwall: I shudder to think about their relatives who live in Europe and have absolutely nothing to do with this crime.

yup, no more political correctness.
behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg

^this mentality needs to be dealt with in the harshest, strictest way.

And they don't even see that the same freedom of speech and assembly laws they're hoarse about protects the assholes in the picture who're pretty much open about their wishes for the very hand that feeds them!

They are as stupid as those gunmen in Paris. They are responsible for further provoking these sleeping cells.
They are provoked by the proverbial tipping feather on the camel.

no he is actually trying to find out that where that Freedom of Speech gone when it comes to Holocaust ...
It's there sir. It is a genuine field of study.

Police found ID of attackers in the car. I didnt know terrorists leave their ID out of generousity.

Suspicous as always. French government kills their own citizens, then mass media blames Muslims.

Police found ID of attackers in the car. I didnt know terrorists leave their ID out of generousity.

Suspicous as always. French government kills their own citizens, then mass media blames Muslims.
:coffee: they should make you a think tank analyst here

This wouldn't be the most popular opinion but here it goes.

Note: This isn't a justification or defence of the Paris attacks.

I absolutely condemn this attack

Freedom of speech is one of the most misused concepts in this world.

You can make cartoons on Prophet PBUH, but I can't make cartoons depicting Hitler killing Jews or about Holocaust. I can't make cartoons about XYZ's mom in an offensive way, because hey, that's rude.

A bit of a lopsided concept. But who says it's a fair world?

You can make cartoons on Prophet PBUH, but I can't make cartoons depicting Hitler killing Jews or about Holocaust. I can't make cartoons about XYZ's mom in an offensive way, because hey, that's rude.

Also from Charlie Hebdo.

shoah-hebdo2-724x1024.jpg

And even if you say you end up offending a Jew, a Christian, or any xyz relgion, you won't have a random jew a random christian trying to kill you with an assault rifle. Lopsided indeed.

there are enough cartoons about the evil jews in Arab media,

one2.jpg

blood-libel_cartoon6.gif

arabcartoons11.jpg

including equating them to the nazis:
holocaust-cartoon.jpg

iran%20holocaust%20cartoon%201.gif

massoud.shojai.iran.jpg

holocartoons.jpg

iran-holocaust-cartoon-11.jpg

holocartoons.jpg

and this one says it all !
nejnt5.gif

Also from Charlie Hebdo.

shoah-hebdo2-724x1024.jpg

And even if you say you end up offending a Jew, a Christian, or any xyz relgion, you won't have a random jew a random christian trying to kill you with an assault rifle. Lopsided indeed.

Yes I will, case in point being Anders Breivik.

If it would have been a Muslim making a cartoons about holocaust, we would have seen the reaction. Secondly, why make cartoons about a religious personality in the first place? When everyone well knows that is is forbidden in Islam?

Isn't it deliberate stoking?

BTW, what is the caption in French saying?

And that cartoon is just fuking gross...guess that just represents the magazine huh?

Again, this shouldn't mean that they should be killed.

@gau8av ....then why have laws regarding holocaust denial and punishment of holocaust publishers and not for this sort of stuff?

I mean why the fck would you make a cartoon regarding Holocaust or Prophet PBUH anyway?

Aap ko kis keeray nay kata hai?

Why can't we have equal laws for both and ban this?

@gau8av ....then why have laws regarding holocaust denial and punishment of holocaust publishers and not for this sort of stuff?

I mean why the fck would you make a cartoon regarding Holocaust or Prophet PBUH anyway?

Aap ko kis keeray nay kata hai?

Why can't we have equal laws for both and ban this?

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.

Come on Brat, even in cases where pictures are drawn, there are widespread protests. There are cartoons for every single thing on Earth. Google them, even nude ones, smoking ones etc etc. As long as a red line is crossed, it is fine. These guys were atheists, they were not selectively hitting out at any particular religion. What point is acheived by killing or harming them or muzzling their freedom of action?.

Religious opim is a powerful addict which dull the moral compass and all the senses of zealots. Point achieved: A shortcut to be in the good books of a divine power for zealtos. Point achieved for atheists when they published such cartoons, To feel empowered they can hit below the belt of Islamic extremists, without actually fighting them on the battle field .

Hashashin mindset is a good example of how combination of opium,brainwashing, ideology made assassins carry out their heinous tasks with extreme bias and without regards of whether they are innocent or combatant. They thought, Divine power of "Old man" is the key to paradise and had to remain in his good books.

How to avoid zealtos ? Don't give them a reason and know where to draw a red line. unless you are army and have the luxury of hitting back, then by all means, provoke your enemy as much as you like.

it's not that muslims exclusively suffer from such disease. There are examples of closet zealots from other parts and religions of world who killed in name of blasphemy. It's just we are in the limelight.

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.

And what improvement it brought by making satire on religious personality ?

Last edited:
That we all agree, antisemitism laws are a load of bullshit too. There is a fine line between free speech and hate speech. Either both of them should come under the law or neither should.

You can make cartoons on Prophet PBUH, but I can't make cartoons depicting Hitler killing Jews or about Holocaust.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom