What's new

At last Pakistan is getting J-10

Averröes said:
11 days till Independance Day, we will see Jf-17s !! :D :D
where?
any news about that? according to my information, its planned for 23rd march.

Owais said:
where?
any news about that? according to my information, its planned for 23rd march.

Threre's some confusion about it, I thought the JF-17 would be flown over Islamabad on Sept. 6th..:what1:

Neo said:
Threre's some confusion about it, I thought the JF-17 would be flown over Islamabad on Sept. 6th..:what1:

All i know for sure is JF-17 is showing up in the 2006 expo centre which will be held in November.

Best of the Best said:
All i know for sure is JF-17 is showing up in the 2006 expo centre which will be held in November.

I heard the president saying, that i will be on display or whatever in our skies on this years independence day. And i am damns sure about this that he said that in an interview by local channel.

Best of the Best said:
yes, The FC-04 will be displayed in Ideas 2006 at expo centre Karachi.

I heard the president saying, that i will be on display or whatever in our skies on this years independence day. And i am damns sure about this that he said that in an interview by local channel.

are you sure?:what1:

Owais said:
yes, The FC-04 will be displayed in Ideas 2006 at expo centre Karachi.

are you sure?:what1:

Yes iam 110% sure he said that, but there is so many things they say to press, but they actually never happen.:D1

I am interestingly doubtful as you are:what1:

Best of the Best said:

It's confirmed that JF-17(FC-1) will perform on this year's Aviation Show in ZhuHai China.

Back
Top Bottom