What's new

At last, ISI and the mutineers!!

roadrunner

Reaction score
Pakistan in the frame over Bangladesh uprising
The Pakistani intelligence services are suspected of being involved last week's Dhaka massacre of at least 77 Bangladesh Army officers.

Pakistan in the frame over Bangladesh uprising - Telegraph

Muahahah. You have to laugh at the South Asian blame game. ISI and Pakistan haven't got any motivation to disrupt Bangladesh. India does, I suppose, but even that would be far fetched.

Looks like a lot of Guptas will be created out of this incident, and more fakery and erronous news reporting continued.

My prediction

1) They take DNA samples of the mutineers.
2) Hand them over either to the Americans or Indians.
3) Locate some peasants in Pakistan. Retrieve DNAs
4) Run tests in India or the US.
5) Dispose DNA quickly and refuse to hand any over to Pakistan.
6) Announce results, and then create a dossier showing noodle cartons that the mutineers ate were "Made in Pakistan".
7) Lo and behold EVERY mutineer is a blood relation to a Pakistani, and proof exists that the attacks were planned in Pakistan!

Case closed.

Telegraph quotes Times of India

END of the Story. :

yes apparently it's all over in Indian media. Question is how do they know it? They knows it even Bd mention nothing about ISI or Pakistan involvement. It's nothing but propaganda by Indians to Distant Pak-Bangla military affiliation. It's not Indian interest to see powerful bd military that cooperate with Pakistan..

Last edited:
I Read this article in times of india and i thought it was worthless to post it here because its another lie from India.

What a mocking story

ISI PHOBIA.

Indians Know only One thing to say whenever, wherever to whom so ever anything Bad Happens, They will just scream ISI :argh::argh:.

Bengali Members here will tell you more about this, was ISI the one who said to their Officers & GoI not to accept rightful demands of the BDR Soldiers ? and was ISI the one who forced BDR soldier to Kill Officers ?

Just another Try by the Indians to Spoil Pakistani Relations with Bangladesh and Improve Indo-Bangla Relations, As the current regime is also suitable for this task.

We Pakistanis don't have any concern if India develops good relations with Bangladesh BUT This Relationship must not be at the expense of Pakistan-Bangladesh Relations.

I believe Many People in India are Having Sleepless :woot: Nights due to Nightmares :taz: of ISI :devil:.

:rofl::rofl:

Well what we can do Let them say :blah::blah:

More we talk about Indian propaganda more they feel important. I really think we should not give any importance to Indian media propaganda.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom