What's new

ASWJ leader Molana Ismail Darwesh shot dead in Peshawar

Black water operations starts. Killing wave will hit Pakistan with full power. We need to activate our assets in Afghanistan, and kill every contractor, box it and send it back asap. All aalims having any relation with Talibs will be killed that way. There are some more to expect, may be some old unfinished business.

Lol

There ain't no more alims and there ain't no more seculars - - - - - - -.

Why are you trying to implicate a whole community? It could be anyone .

Bro, I am a shiite. And it's all about revenge killing. The only difference, Shias go for specific target while these SSP goons go innocents who're not concerned with anything.

Bro, I am a shiite. And it's all about revenge killing. The only difference, Shias go for specific target while these SSP goons go innocents who're not concerned with anything.
You are entitled to your own speculations but what is this nonsense of making a confession on behalf of a whole peaceful and progressive community?

Its always revenge by shia's and agression by sunnis right?, what defines revenge?, who deciphers the start of this cycle?. For me every shia or sunni who raises arms against the other for whatever reasons needs to be swiftly exterminated, we can apply this to sectarian sympathizers too, get my gist mate?

You are entitled to your own speculations but what is this nonsense of making a confession on behalf of a whole peaceful and progressive community?

We're peaceful and we've never been involved in terrorism. But remember Sipah e Muhammad? the Shiite group made to counter the Sipah e Sahaba? That's a reality :)

We're peaceful and we've never been involved in terrorism. But remember Sipah e Muhammad? the Shiite group made to counter the Sipah e Sahaba? That's a reality :)
That's a thing of the past. Everyother group had armed sleeper cells back then.

Its always revenge by shia's and agression by sunnis right?, what defines revenge?, who deciphers the start of this cycle?. For me every shia or sunni who raises arms against the other for whatever reasons needs to be swiftly exterminated, we can apply this to sectarian sympathizers too, get my gist mate?

Let's check who started? Formation of ASSP (Anjuman e Sipah e Sahaba)?, Audio Sermons of Haq Nawaz Jhangvi ordering to Kill Shiites? Shia Massacre in Jhang (80s), Shia Massacre in Gilgit (80s).

So did Shias ever called Sunnis Kafir? Did we conduct massacre against Sunnis? Did our fighters enter into the Mosque to open fire on innocents? You probably do not know the history of SSP/LeJ.

That's a thing of the past. Everyother group had armed sleeper cells back then.

SMP is not active but it's splinter groups are. I may be wrong since these ASWJ/SSP guys have rivalries within and they aren't hesitant to kill. They burnt their own madrassa in Raja Bazar which was proven by ISPR recently.

Last edited:
Let's check who started? Formation of ASSP (Anjuman e Sipah e Sahaba)?, Audio Sermons of Haq Nawaz Jhangvi ordering to Kill Shiites? Shia Massacre in Jhang (80s), Shia Massacre in Gilgit (80s).

So did Shias ever called Sunnis Kafir? Did we conduct massacre against Sunnis? Did our fighters enter into the Mosque to open fire on innocents? You probably do not know the history of SSP/LeJ.
So ur justifying a sectarian target killing?,

Last edited:
So ur justifying a sectarian target killing?

Nop, am just saying that Shias didn't start. Akram Lahori, Haq Nawaz, Riaz Basra, Usman Saifullah Kurd, Ali Sher Haideri. Were all these terrorists shiites? Nop, they were all SSP/LeJ who also attacked the Armed Forces when required, they stormed Mosques, Imam Bargahs, killed many. Who began chanting "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir?" have you ever heard "Kafir Kafir Sunni Kafir?".

P.S: I don't even consider them as Sunni. I've Sunni friends more than Shia Friends and I love them :)

Nop, am just saying that Shias didn't start. Akram Lahori, Haq Nawaz, Riaz Basra, Usman Saifullah Kurd, Ali Sher Haideri. Were all these terrorists shiites? Nop, they were all SSP/LeJ who also attacked the Armed Forces when required, they stormed Mosques, Imam Bargahs, killed many. Who began chanting "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir?" have you ever heard "Kafir Kafir Sunni Kafir?".

P.S: I don't even consider them as Sunni. I've Sunni friends more than Shia Friends and I love them :)
lets not feign innocence huh? Shia's are well funded and directed by Iranian intelligence in Pakistan, they follow the expansionist ideology of iran hence the natural conflict with sunni groups. Lets not squabble over who started it but how we should finish this bullshit sectarian war played by Saudis and Iranians in our homeland. This can never be achieved by blame games and implicating the other side. Yelling kafir at each other is of no consequence, people do it on both sides when anger clouds thier judgement, as facts stand, no collective sunni consensus is there on shias bieng kaffir, nor do i think that way. Both sides have idiot allims and zakirs, but the basic tenets of both sects fall within the basic domains of islam, even Saudis agree on that shias are not kaffir.

lets not feign innocence huh? Shia's are well funded and directed by Iranian intelligence in Pakistan, they follow the expansionist ideology of iran hence the natural conflict with sunni groups. Lets not squabble over who started it but how we should finish this bullshit sectarian war played by Saudis and Iranians in our homeland. This can never be achieved by blame games and implicating the other side. Yelling kafir at each other is of no consequence, people do it on both sides when anger clouds them, as facts stand, no collective sunni consensus is there on shias bieng kaffir, nor do i think that way.

You should reread my last reply, if Iranians would have favored us that much. We wouldn't have been gather local funds to run Imam bargahs and pay our local imams. Go through the history and check how SSP/LeJ always had a free hand to kill Shias. Abbas Town massacre he lelo. They blew up the whole apartment to kill as many as they could. I'd only credit Gen Raheel who got Malik Ishaq killed and tightened the grip over SSP LEJ , he also guided Military to stop assuming them as greyhats. SMP was only active for merely 5 years with limited capacity. Did Shias kill SSP/LeJ cadres the way they killed our Innocents for no reason? Storming Majalis, killing anyone they could find. Blowing up Mosques. What do you compare if Shias had Iranian funding.

Good hunting, Well job ISI.:pakistan:
Need to kill all terrorist whenever you find, keep continue hunting.
This Molana belongs to terrorist organisation & threat for Peace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom