What's new

Astrology discussion corner

RashidKhanTheLegend

Reaction score
Country
India
Was just going through IK's birth chart

IK has a strong chart .

Moon is in exalted house - which means IK is more attached to mom than father. .. Shaukat Khanum hospital gave him the initial push for Politics..

Mercury is with Sun in enemy rashi- which means he will have some legacy from his paternal side that IK does not want (Niazi surname - again a bit of bad PR)

Venus is okok placement - which means IK will always get infamy due to females ... ( Negative PR due to Jemima,Reham and cases due to Peerni saheeba).. addiction to substances is also indicated

Saturn is in good position - which means IK will always get fame due to his hard work.. and has immense capacity of hard work...relentless.. will enjoy blessings of some saints..

Jupiter is solid in own house - education in one of the most prestigious institutions

IK will always have thirst to know His religion..

Notice his Jupiter dasha... He achieved the most in his jupiter dasha from 1981 to 1997..

While ending of Jupiter dasha... He started PTI in 1997..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-30-09-02-09-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-30-09-02-09-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2023-05-30-09-02-19-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-30-09-02-19-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 15
Vedic astrology ? I know some woo-woo people who are major into it, tried getting into it but couldn't wrap my head around it all, maybe because I remain deeply skeptical of the whole thing.

Lady who pulled my chart is former USAF (retd) and served on some kind of recon plane crew mostly in RoK lol

about IK, all I can say are "his stars are bad" :P

Only brainless people believes in planets are controlling their actions and results.

Only brainless people believes in planets are controlling their actions and results.

Planets do not control us.. only the supreme lord controls..

But there are answers in stars..
There is a pattern..

Astrology is just indicative.

Ancient ppl just did some basic statistic... People born under this this star with mother having born in this this star tend to be so and so..

Thats just indicative...

Markandeya rishi had just 16 years..but when Supreme lord intervenes.. all this indicative things go to a toss..

But these indicative things tell us a lot about repeating patterns in a persons life..

Planets don't influence what happens to us. The field of Astrology was well connected to astronomy in the past and it got great patronage among Indian Kings which helped flourish it, but we have better tools now, it's time to ditch it.
I'm sure that's not going to happen but well :lol:

Planets don't influence what happens to us. The field of Astrology was well connected to astronomy in the past and it got great patronage among Indian Kings which helped flourish it, but we have better tools now, it's time to ditch it.
I'm sure that's not going to happen but well :lol:

Humbly agree with you

Besides @HalwaBrigade how did you find the exact time of Birth of Imran Khan? You realize if it's missed by some Ghati or Vighati (minutes) the Chart will turn out to be useless.

Bohot dekhe hai bhai tumhare jaise... Kitne aaye aur chale gaye... Waqt aane pe aap jaise hi anguthi sab pehenta hai. I bet you or your immediate relative would be wearing some or the other gemstone
No, nobody I know wears a ring of gemstones. But they wear gold ones though, if you can find anything connected to gold, I will concede we are superstitious. Even I have a golden ring #Engaged bro#

Not at all

Not completely useless.. only position of sun changes.. and generally ppl take 2 pm if not known..
That's an oversimplification and a modern-day jugaad in astrology. Taking default time.

Last edited:
I don't believe in astrology, but I have seen a guy who told the names of the people years before. And He also told some things which were hidden till he really revealed it, and then it turned out to be true.
May be with the help of Shayateen, but he was 80% accurate.

Was just going through IK's birth chart

IK has a strong chart .

Moon is in exalted house - which means IK is more attached to mom than father. .. Shaukat Khanum hospital gave him the initial push for Politics..

Mercury is with Sun in enemy rashi- which means he will have some legacy from his paternal side that IK does not want (Niazi surname - again a bit of bad PR)

Venus is okok placement - which means IK will always get infamy due to females ... ( Negative PR due to Jemima,Reham and cases due to Peerni saheeba).. addiction to substances is also indicated

Saturn is in good position - which means IK will always get fame due to his hard work.. and has immense capacity of hard work...relentless.. will enjoy blessings of some saints..

Jupiter is solid in own house - education in one of the most prestigious institutions

IK will always have thirst to know His religion..

Notice his Jupiter dasha... He achieved the most in his jupiter dasha from 1981 to 1997..

While ending of Jupiter dasha... He started PTI in 1997..

How to do my own birth chart? Can you tell me? I want to do mine just purely out of curiosity.

My life at a macro level is remarkably similar to what my astrology charts predicted. Even its description about my personality type, hell even my physical traits is quite close.

How to do my own birth chart? Can you tell me? I want to do mine just purely out of curiosity.
You can generate one at this link.

There are other websites too, but this one doesn't ask you for your email address and phone number.
Once you have generated it, see the tabs on 'Dasha' and 'Free Report'. These provide descriptive info. The other tabs are technical and you won't understand the ABC of it.
When you read the info you will be confused by the year ranges. You need to understand that the entire range does not apply to you. For example if the range covers 1968-82 and you were born in 80, then most of the events described in that range will not apply to you.

Disclaimer - I don't believe in astrology.

Back
Top Bottom