What's new

Assistant Director ISI - Usama Lashari martyred.

Yes now they have started sending civilians on foreign courses, previously only army people used to go which is a good change. And no not all army people leave, those who specialize in intelligence courses always stick with it even after their retirement from military and trust me they are way over in numbers as compared to civilians. I don't agree with the notion that a civilian knows more, not that i care who knows more but its not a fact at all. DG ISI is an army man and the rest of the significant sects in ISI are also headed by Major Generals, there is no way a civilian who cant even head a sect knows more.

I am not saying that all army personal leave the agency but most of them do depend on their situation and it is civil lions who assist the head sect not other way round. As per my knowledge, civilian used to go on foreign courses before as well but yes .. They are going abroad more now which is off course a good step. My uncle himself is a KGB trained officer working in agency.

I am not saying that all army personal leave the agency but most of them do depend on their situation and it is civil lions who assist the head sect not other way round. As per my knowledge, civilian used to go on foreign courses before as well but yes .. They are going abroad more now which is off course a good step. My uncle himself is a KGB trained officer working in agency.
Yes middle man always is very well connected and that is what they are, if they were given more authoritative posts it would have been a great career choice. I remember when its last recruitment opened around Nov-Dec 2015 and while i was discussing that with a friend, one of my teachers approached me and said that 'Don't waste your time there wont offer you much in terms of career opportunities as a PhD scholar you will be wasting your education there'.

Although Im Shocked Why this news made Public He Was ISI

A young and fierce grade 17 CSP officer and a fighter. His SUV rolled over while they were chasing a group of terrorists in Mastung area. He couldn't survive the accident. His dad is a retired Major and his uncle is the former Inspector General of Frontier Corps Balochistan, Major General Saleem Nawaz. He belonged to the Lashari Baloch tribe. RIP.

BLA is finished, they only exist on the internet profiles handled by our "friends" in the east under fake names. They were chasing suspected terrorists when the accident occurred.
He died fighting the enemies of Islam and Pakistan. He is a martyer and INSHALLAH ALLAH will grant him company of RASOOL SAW and all the martyrs of Islam like Hazrat HAMZA RA and Hazrat Imam Hussain RA and others. As for BLA and TTP dogs they would be hunted down where ever they would be found. It's time to complete eliminate MQM and TTP and BLA dogs once and for all times to come.

They do in the ISI. Officers are fully trained in combat skills to lead Intelligence Borne Operations.
You do realize bro, from inside they are just smiling that they have taken down someone senior in our Intelligence organization ---- they are confusing it with Assistant Director rank in US agencies -----
No doubt it is a great loss & he was not the only young soul who we lost in active CT op, many before him have given their life ---- and many more are there to do whatever is necessary

Back
Top Bottom