What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Hindi Dalits need to f off. They are not one of us.
The Arya idiot has no stand, he simply tweets controversial statements to get a reaction. He has no idea what he is saying and flip flops like a prostitute..
Hence why he was incapable of making it beyond major…

This incident and the fact that IK had to campaign himself on most of the seats recently contested may indicate the PTI needs to appoint Shadow ministers and shadow MPs for each seat, and start meeting with people, because elections will come sooner or later.

Now that they have the momentum, it should be People that have good personal reputations and can have meeting with people to formulate actionable plans to win their area’s seat and have a plan when, InshaAllah, PTI returns to power.

Allah forbid something should happen to IK, this structure can carry the PTI led movement to victory in election and allow for ground support for real changes

Last edited:
New assassination plan & attempt on Imran Khan within the same week!

The plan above is already under immediate action and they are trying to penetrate SKH

@Ghazwa-e-Hind Please add this latest development into your main post, thanks! We need maximum people to be aware of the risk level Khan is under!
A reason why Imran Khan stopped SKH and not the local Wazirabad hospital after the attack. He knew the next move of PMLN/Neutrals. Bajwa wants to accomplish his mission before November 29th at any price with the help of Shabaz Sharif and Rana monkey.
He said he still has a connection inside the intelligence network that constantly send him alerts.
Strangely, Shahbaz and Rana Sanaullah were very mad, about why Imran Khan went to SKH , why not to a local hospital and Rana claimed the medical report publish is all fake, he never got any bullet wounds.
His security should be given extreme priority.

Last edited:
Mark my words.. he is alluded if he thinks after retiring to Belgium he will be safe. He will be a target .. what he has done is unforgivable.. better he hangs himself in shame…
You mean like Musharaf, right?

Nothing is going to happen to these scums, just like Nawaz and his minions roam freely across the globe so will Mir Bajwa...

Our people don't have the kahunas.

Not noonies, this is P0rn army's newest daddy original being Lord Clive...

Last edited:
New assassination plan & attempt on Imran Khan within the same week!

The plan above is already under immediate action and they are trying to penetrate SKH

@Ghazwa-e-Hind Please add this latest development into your main post, thanks! We need maximum people to be aware of the risk level Khan is under!
Mossad be like …. Ah finally! It took wayy too long to take my name in something.

Secretly the CIA be like.. thank god they skipped me entirely this time.

Meanwhile.. RAW “ I exist too! I am capable too! Recognize meeeee!!”

Mossad be like …. Ah finally! It took wayy too long to take my name in something.

Secretly the CIA be like.. thank god they skipped me entirely this time.

Meanwhile.. RAW “ I exist too! I am capable too! Recognize meeeee!!”
How would you rate Adil Raja’s reliability as an information source regarding recent political developments?

How would you rate Adil Raja’s reliability as an information source regarding recent political developments?
Whatsapp message rumor mill -
Someone suggests IK is vulnerable in SKH - he concocts a fantasy story to match the threat.

Attachments

• 3F3C067F-D2C9-4DE5-99E2-E1CBB3B0F02D.png
    3F3C067F-D2C9-4DE5-99E2-E1CBB3B0F02D.png
    415 KB · Views: 12
Different question, what kind of security does an ex prime minister gets in Pakistan?
Ideally he should get security to the same level the current prime minister should get.

Would like to know your opinion gents: @SQ8 @akramishaqkhan @RescueRanger @Jango
This should NEVER happen - military discipline is paramount and Pakistan Army as an institution cannot lose its chain of command otherwise national cohesion would be at stake.

The COAS can be forced to resign by senior commanders through a semi-official “loss of confidence” but that move has to come through the prime minister’s office or at least a representative chief executive of Pakistan from the civilian side.

Otherwise, the largest armed force in Pakistan might as well be like the Taliban with warlords and fiefdoms - nuclear command structures would break down and so on.

This political crisis should lead to reform but NEVER a loss of chain of command and discipline within the Pakistan military.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom