What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

I think the Sharif/Zardari dynasties are on their last legs. IK is too popular with young Pakistanis. Pakistani military needs to start back channel talks with PTI to calm the situation. It is better for Pakistan in the long term if one dominate party emerges (most likely PTI) with good civil-military relations. Current situation can lead to a better future, IMO.

I think the Sharif/Zardari dynasties are on their last legs. IK is too popular with young Pakistanis. Pakistani military needs to start back channel talks with PTI to calm the situation. It is better for Pakistan in the long term if one dominate party emerges (most likely PTI) with good civil-military relations. Current situation can lead to a better future, IMO.

No back channel talks, they need to go back to the barracks, ask international observers to conduct the elections with foreigners sitting at the polling station..

PEMRA lifted the ban after 1 hour

Clowns are running the country
FB_IMG_1667663276540.jpg

Inn colonial slave bharrwoN nay aaj tak kissi true anti Pakistan khinzir ko maara hai? Saaray ka saaray poori Dunya aur Pakistan kay andar dandna tay phir rahay hain...balkay abb tu inn colonial sepoys ki Shaan mein qaseeday bhi parrhtay hain. Haqqani, Altaf, Sethi, Hamid Mir, et al.

Yes. They have always killed and humiliated patriots. We are viewing the latest episode.

Yes. They have always killed and humiliated patriots. We are viewing the latest episode.
Inn chutiyon nay tu Sheikh Mujib ko bhi wapis bhej dia tha when he was in their custody. They could have easily tried him for treason and executed him.

No back channel talks, they need to go back to the barracks, ask international observers to conduct the elections with foreigners sitting at the polling station..
I disagree, good civil military relations with one dominate party is best for Pakistan in the long term.

I disagree, good civil military relations with one dominate party is best for Pakistan in the long term.
Pure presidential Democracy is what's best for Pakistan - millitary should not be involved in politics as it is too important an institution for national security to do that

You lose trust in one party there's another, losing trust in millitary and it becomes very tricky (and I am concerned about what happens afterwards when the dust settles,)

Liaquat Ali Khan was killed by his passion.
Benazir Bhutto was killed while composing the play herself.
Imran Khan made a film shooting of the attack on himself.
The only true leader is Nawaz Sharif who is really sick, he went to London due to illness and is undergoing treatment in Avonfield Hospital.
The doctors do not discharge him.

Pure presidential Democracy is what's best for Pakistan - millitary should not be involved in politics as it is too important an institution for national security to do that

You lose trust in one party there's another, losing trust in millitary and it becomes very tricky (and I am concerned about what happens afterwards when the dust settles,)
Agreed. Pak Fouj are patriots and should do what's best for the nation in the long term. One dominate party is best for political stability and economic development over long term. PTI is best for this role.

Back
Top Bottom