What's new

Assam’s citizenship list: A ticking ‘time bomb’ for Indo-Bangla ties

They may be able to mingle in Bengal but it would be very difficult in other states specifically in West & South India unless they learn and master the local language.
It is very easy for a Bengali to learn Hindi.And many Hindi speaker live in South India.
So Bengali can easily adopt in both north and south India.

It is very easy for a Bengali to learn Hindi.And many Hindi speaker live in South India.
So Bengali can easily adopt in both north and south India.

One can learn the language but learning the local dilects would not be easy unless and until you grew up in that area/environment. It may be easier for their kids but I doubt the adults would be be able to mingle so easily.

I am telling you what will happen.Most of them will flee other parts of India.Will wait for non bjp govt. and then get documents to prove their citizenship. bharat is after all a very corrupt country.10 thousand rupee can do wonder there.Meanwhile they will adopt local language and customs, they are already indistinguishable by look.This is very different of what Rohingya is in burma.Rohingya muslim in burma are ethnically, linguistically and culturally as much alien from burmese as they are from Mongolian people.But in India, it is totally different.But meantime this hustle will create enmity and feud between BD and India.

You think other parts of India are like Bengal. You may not be distinguishable in Bengal but in other parts you'll stand out like a sore eye. They'll never get to vote, their kids will not get the states benefits. Like i said, they can stay in these parts, by doing menial jobs. I don't wish them to be maids, servants when they can live like kings in Bangladesh.

One can learn the language but learning the local dilects would not be easy unless and until you grew up in that area/environment. It may be easier for their kids but I doubt the adults would be be able to mingle so easily.
With enough time every thing is possible.In Bangladesh, I have personally seen a foreigner, who speak in Sylheti dialect rather than standard Bengali.He lived many years in Sylhet.

You think other parts of India are like Bengal. You may not be distinguishable in Bengal but in other parts you'll stand out like a sore eye. They'll never get to vote, their kids will not get the states benefits. Like i said, they can stay in these parts, by doing menial jobs. I don't wish them to be maids, servants when they can live like kings in Bangladesh.

Your all comments seem to have a presumption that BD is ready to take foreigners at any moment because their govt termed them illegal BDeshi. Bangladesh will not take them in, neither will BD provide them citizenship right or any state rights. Why tf would BD take in illegal Indians without providing any proof of them being illegal Bangladeshis?

This is beyond me why we should have to empower pesky Hindus in BD. Bengali Muslims master all areas needed to run the country. Treat the Hindus as second class citizen which encourages their natural migration, happened in the past. The poor rohingya or illegally treated muslims of India we can use as our sub ordinate for time being. Who can tell these Hindus wont make Bangladeshis rohingyas or illegal here as well when they rise in power similar to British time.

Last edited:
Your all comments seem to have a presumption that BD is ready to take foreigners at any moment because their govt termed them illegal BDeshi. Bangladesh will not take them in, neither will BD provide them citizenship right or any state rights. Why tf would BD take in illegal Indians without providing any proof of them being illegal Bangladeshis?

Nope. I am writing my comments on the presumption that illegal Bangladeshis would vault back to their own country when we stop pandering to them since they are not vote banks anymore. They can go do menial jobs in other parts of the country (which Indians prefer) or feast on cow by pole vaulting themselves back to their homeland. In my opinion, choice is obvious. They would not need Bangladesh permission to pole vault.

This is beyond me why should we have empower pesky Hindus in BD. Bengali Muslims master all areas needed to run the country. Treat the Hindus as second class citizen which encourages their natural migration, happened in the past. The poor rohingya or illegally treated muslims of India we can use as our sub ordinate for time being. Who can tell these Hindus wont make Bangladeshis rohingyas or illegal here as well when they rise in power similar to British time.
Soon you will see the reaction of Hindu Bengalis to muslim Bengalis living in West Bengal .
20 Million Bengali muslims of West Bengal will turn up in BD as refugess in two months .

Soon you will see the reaction of Hindu Bengalis to muslim Bengalis living in West Bengal .
20 Million Bengali muslims of West Bengal will turn up in BD as refugess in two months .

Really? Do you know how tiny the vote Bank of BJP in WB? Whatever you do Bengalis will never accept what you are advocating. Heck, Many In Kolkata think It is natural for a Bengali to live in Bengal than Biharis and Rajasthanis. :lol:

It doesn't matter. We will not force anyone to Bangladesh. We will deny any citizenship rights to all those who are left out. They'll not vote, they won't be able to buy property, education here will be costlier and health care costs for non citizens are unbearable. Slowly they'll realise that they should better get back their own country. So they'll find their Bangladeshi identities back, then you'll have no choice but to take them back.

Bangladeshi itself has bio-metric citizen cards and they will face similar hardship here. But bharat has far bigger place for stealing, robbing, raping etc. I bet they will prefer bigger market.
You people are anticipating too much. I dont think a single person will be left out in the NRC. As far as my knowledge everyone of them submitted their documents.

Bangladeshi itself has bio-metric citizen cards and they will face similar hardship here. But bharat has far bigger place for stealing, robbing, raping etc. I bet they will prefer bigger market

I would prefer for them to stay here and do menial jobs. If they do stealing, robbing or raping they get killed as it is there is a greater bias against Bangladeshi Muslims here. I would guess being Bengali themselves they would assimilate in Bangladesh better. But if you don't want them then fine we can have them to be our maids.

I would prefer for them to stay here and do menial jobs. If they do stealing, robbing or raping they get killed as it is there is a greater bias against Bangladeshi Muslims here. I would guess being Bengali themselves they would assimilate in Bangladesh better. But if you don't want them then fine we can have them to be our maids.
Thats good.. they are your people.. their standard of living will be directly proportional to the standard of living of average Indians!! what better could be expected.
Just dont look at the eastern rising sun for your people to find refuge to... we are too busy.

Thats good.. they are your people.. their standard of living will be directly proportional to the standard of living of average Indians!! what better could be expected.
Just dont look at the eastern rising sun for your people to find refuge to... we are too busy.

Sure. You cannot get me to an ego trip. Let them be wherever they want to be. Either way I don't personally relate to them neither does other Indians. Your jipe at our standard of living will not be taken seriously because your own standard of living is not up to our mark. May be these people might enjoy your standard of living even in India. So there will be no difference.

NRC partial draft declared. my name is in there. #notgoingtobangladesh#:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom