What's new

Assam’s citizenship list: A ticking ‘time bomb’ for Indo-Bangla ties

I dont know why are we so alarmed? If they manage to tell their ancestral homes and We manage to verify we should take them . And If they can't let them rot in the border. And If Our prime minister wants to become mother of the humanity again, let them enter. We can always use few more rickshaw pullers or maids . They are so costly now a days.

P.S If you are concerned about Muslim Population being wiped out in Assam or Arakan, Who cares? Muslims are already taking Europe. Who cares about shiithole like Assam and Arakan? :what:

I doubt most of them are illegal, anyway lets say you are right. Then they came over in 40 years. And many was born in India. Then, how long will it take them ti leave? 60 years?
Sneaking international border now not so easy specially when almost entire Indo-Bangladesh border now barb wire fenced.BSF tried to push some Rohingya into Bangladesh.BGB thwarted that.We will just increases BGB vigilance to thwart any Indian attempt to push it's unwanted people.Most probably those branded 'illegal will try to flee in other parts of India.

If they can provide proofs we will take them, no worry. But do they have any document issued by Govt of Bangladesh?

I doubt most of them are illegal, anyway lets say you are right. Then they came over in 40 years. And many was born in India. Then, how long will it take them ti leave? 60 years?

All I am saying is they have a choice either live as a non citizen in India or migrate back to Bangladesh in whatever means. They'll not pandered anymore, will have to face tough realities. They are not vote banks anymore.

There is only one practical solution to this problem created by history.

Transfer Bengali speaking Muslims in West Bengal & Assam along with land to merge with Bangladesh.

This would be a win-win for all parties involved and resolve all outstanding disputes between India & Bangladesh amicably.

Modi should rise above petty politics and demonstrate his statesmanship.

migrate back to Bangladesh
They are more likely to migrate to other parts of India. They wouldn't even have to cross a border.
You know someone called Mamata didi?

There is only one practical solution to this problem created by history.

Transfer Bengali speaking Muslims in West Bengal & Assam along with land to merge with Bangladesh.

This would be a win-win for all parties involved and resolve all outstanding disputes between India & Bangladesh amicably.

Modi should rise above petty politics and demonstrate his statesmanship.
Lets be happy with what we have. Enough of dividing land in the name of religion.

Sneaking international border now not so easy specially when almost entire Indo-Bangladesh border now barb wire fenced.BSF tried to push some Rohingya into Bangladesh.BGB thwarted that.We will just increases BGB vigilance to thwart any Indian attempt to push it's unwanted people.Most probably those branded 'illegal will try to flee in other parts of India.

Other parts of India will easily recognise them given they are not native. They will have to provide identification cards to local labor departments for them to work there.. If they can't they'll have to restrict themselves to menial jobs never seeing any upward mobility in their life. Its much better they go back to fast growing Bangladesh where they'll eat bread and honey.

Lets be happy with what we have. Enough of dividing land in the name of religion.

I do not mind if people are happy but if another partition would avoid a major riot or diplomatic issue, I would say let's go for another partition and be done with.

upload_2018-1-3_0-44-49.png

upload_2018-1-3_0-46-41.png

That's the problem. You give more importance to Modi than India.

I was quoting someone who thinks their will be a division because of this. I meant this is modi's india not British India or congress india.

I do not mind if people are happy but if another partition would avoid a major riot or diplomatic issue, I would say let's go for another partition and be done with.

View attachment 446104

View attachment 446105

There won't be a major riot. Stop this nonsense.

All I am saying is they have a choice either live as a non citizen in India or migrate back to Bangladesh in whatever means. They'll not pandered anymore, will have to face tough realities. They are not vote banks anymore.
I am telling you what will happen.Most of them will flee other parts of India.Will wait for non bjp govt. and then get documents to prove their citizenship. bharat is after all a very corrupt country.10 thousand rupee can do wonder there.Meanwhile they will adopt local language and customs, they are already indistinguishable by look.This is very different of what Rohingya is in burma.Rohingya muslim in burma are ethnically, linguistically and culturally as much alien from burmese as they are from Mongolian people.But in India, it is totally different.But meantime this hustle will create enmity and feud between BD and India.

Last edited:
Get your Govt agree to it. This is your issue. If another country wants to gift us more land then it would be foolish for us not to take it.

Get your Govt agree to it. This is your issue. If another country wants to gift us more land then it would be foolish for us not to take it.
If bharat shed their muslim majority areas to Bangladesh and Pakistan, then they can significantly reduce their 'muslim problem'.After all they are shit scared of muslim taking over all things.So why not, get rid of muslim areas and live happily after that.

I am telling you what will happen.Most of them will flee other parts of India.Will wait for non bjp govt. and then get documents to prove their citizenship. bharat is after all a very corrupt country.10 thousand rupee can do wonder there.Meanwhile they will adopt local language and customs, they are already indistinguishable by look.This is very different of what Rohingya is in burma.Rohingya muslim in burma are ethnically, linguistically and culturally as much different from burmese as they are from Mongolian people.But in India, it is totally different.But meantime this hustle will create enmity and feud between BD and India.

They may be able to mingle in Bengal but it would be very difficult in other states specifically in West & South India unless they learn and master the local language.

India gave more land to Bangladesh as part of the enclaves exchange agreement in 2015. So a precedent has been set.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom