What's new

Assam Would Have Been Independent if China Helped:ULFA Chairman

Besides, we have some Dam Busting bombs we could lend to our BD friends. We have been saving some for your dams on our borders.

Hey, why don't you do that & quick. We would like to have water as far as the eye can see on India's north-western borders. Why should Goa have all the fun?

how so? what is your reasoning?
all the province of Pakistan, including Kashmir, have historic, linguistic, and religious connections.
And Since Pakistan was created for the safety of Muslims in the subcontinent, it makes more sense for Kashmir to be with Pakistan then with India.

That theory went out of the window when Bangladeshis decided that being with you lot didn't seem to do their safety much good. Now, your claim on Kashmir persists only for historical reasons since you cannot any more claim the mantle to be the savior of Muslims. Bangladesh saw to that.

For the first part, you need to read/know more

For second part,
What would BD do after that? Blow Indian dams? :azn: You can't be that stupid, r u?
And excuse us....what did you just said??? BD friends? the same friends you raped in 71?

It is you who is Stupid, you Moron.

We will blow up your Dams and there is not a damn thing you can do about it,

You know why ? Because you dont have the Kahonas to mess with us.

Oh yeah, i forgot you are going to attack us after we bust your dams, yeah right.

Like you attacked us after the Parliament attack in Delhi. Wait a minute , you did not have the Kahonas to do that.

lets see, oh yeah like you attacked us after Mumbai stock market incident, nah you chickened out then too.

Oh I know it, like you attacked us after the Mumbai attack on Taj. No sorry my mistake , you did not have the courage then too.

You remind me of the clown who keeps getting clobbered and keeps repeating - aabkay aeeyo ( come next time )

So instead of calling me stupid, examine yourself moron and you will find that you are a Nation with NO SPINE.

Calling someone stupid or names is easy hiding behind a computer but you I can understand that becuase that is what COWARDS do. Call people names from the safety of their computers.

Instead of calling me names ( something you Indians are good at like females), why dont you grow a pair.

Something to think about, Genius.... GROW A PAIR....

a big slap on the faces india who blame pak and china. .

We North easterns hate these terrorists ......................they prevent our region from being developed by these works of terrorism..........we need to literally wipe them off!!!:angry:

Oh yeah, i forgot you are going to attack us after we bust your dams, yeah right.

Like you attacked us after the Parliament attack in Delhi. Wait a minute , you did not have the Kahonas to do that.

lets see, oh yeah like you attacked us after Mumbai stock market incident, nah you chickened out then too.

Oh I know it, like you attacked us after the Mumbai attack on Taj. No sorry my mistake , you did not have the courage then too.

You remind me of the clown who keeps getting clobbered and keeps repeating - aabkay aeeyo ( come next time )

So instead of calling me stupid, examine yourself moron and you will find that you are a Nation with NO SPINE.

Calling someone stupid or names is easy hiding behind a computer but you I can understand that becuase that is what COWARDS do. Call people names from the safety of their computers.

Instead of calling me names ( something you Indians are good at like females), why dont you grow a pair.

Are you any better mate??You are equally active at calling the other guy names...
And Your calling us chicken for fighting shows that you know nothing about war. War isn't about fancy weapons and advance machinery. It is the difference between someone's life and death.
Your war mongering makes me sick to the core!! Just because you don't like the ideals of another country you would kill millions to prove your point??

Are you any better mate??You are equally active at calling the other guy names...
And Your calling us chicken for fighting shows that you know nothing about war. War isn't about fancy weapons and advance machinery. It is the difference between someone's life and death.
Your war mongering makes me sick to the core!! Just because you don't like the ideals of another country you would kill millions to prove your point??

Leave him mate .. no need to reply him.. he wants war between Pakistan and India , so he can write about it sitting in USA...
and about Dams, all Pakistani experts in this field accepts that it is inability of Pakistan to build one.. and India is not doing any thing wrong.. whatever he write.. no one in Pakistan has dare to even throw small grenade on any of Indian dams in Kashmir..

mate last time I checked we are building about 22 dams in Jammu Kashmir and according to many Pakistani water experts we are turning your country into a desert...do something soon,before it is too late.

Such a healthy reply to the sick minds. You gave them the life all over again, ;) Bravo ...

Back
Top Bottom