What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

There is no such thing as the Aryan invasion of India :disagree: the word means noble it comes from the root word Arya in Sanskrit.

Yes we all know about the Out of India theory, and Germans and Swedes migrated from India, and sun also set in the east.

There is no such thing as the Aryan invasion of India :disagree: the word means noble it comes from the root word Arya in Sanskrit.

Then how do you explain this?

mapofskinhueequi3.png

The majority of Indians are the same skin colour as Africans, however the people in the most northern part of the subcontinent such as Kashmir and Punjab have light skin.

And the people in Bengal and NE India have light brown skin light Middle Easterners.

Says the Bangladeshi who thinks NE India people love Bangladeshis. There are Gurkhas in India too. I for one am from Assam.

I am sure there are few, like many in Sikkim are Nepali I heard, but it is not Gurkha homeland.

Others come and seek our support, because they need our support. How we provide the support is our problem. If you are in Amritsar, Paan Singh Ji, go 2 miles out of Amritsar and then abuse me. Otherwise gunah milay ga

condition is otherwise sir :)...accept it or not...i dont care..
u know perfectly my words ;)

Myth of The Aryan Invasion and the Harappan Civilization

The Harappan Civilization and Myth of Aryan "Invasion"

Then how do you explain this?

mapofskinhueequi3.png

The majority of Indians are the same skin colour as Africans, however the people in the most northern part of the subcontinent such as Kashmir and Punjab have light skin.

And the people in Bengal and NE India have light brown skin light Middle Easterners.

Your another one :lol: where did you guys go school? your teacher should be shot for teaching you.

Myth of The Aryan Invasion and the Harappan Civilization

The Harappan Civilization and Myth of Aryan "Invasion"

Your another one :lol: where did you guys go school? your teacher should be shot for teaching you.

LOL, you are complaining about my teacher... but you can't tell the difference between "Your" and "You're". :lol:

Anyway, if the Aryan invasion hadn't happened, those in the northern-most part of India would look like the rest of Indians. But they clearly don't.

Haplogroup L (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haplogroup L is associated with South Asia. It has also been found at low frequencies among populations of Central Asia, Southwest Asia, and Southern Europe along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. It is a descendant haplogroup of haplogroup K, and is believed to have first appeared approximately 30,000 years ago

L3_Y-dna_haplogroup.jpg

Others come and seek our support, because they need our support. How we provide the support is our problem. If you are in Amritsar, Paan Singh Ji, go 2 miles out of Amritsar and then abuse me. Otherwise gunah milay ga

People go to brothels ... bcoz they seek something and need someone's support there ... he he he ... this is the same kind of service you are providing to others and there is nothing to be proud of !!!

LOL, you are complaining about my teacher... but you can't tell the difference between "Your" and "You're". :lol:

Anyway, if the Aryan invasion hadn't happened, those in the northern-most part of India would look like the rest of Indians. But they clearly don't.

There was no Aryan invasion it has been debunked!

Then kindly explain why a small region on the South West of the African Continent have a different skin color than the entire African continent. What invasion happened there?

SOme time back the bangladeshis claimed the same thing about rohingyas too ... now you completely disown them.

Who disowned Rohingya's? They are our kins and fellow Muslims. But their homeland is Arakan. Their genetics and language dialect close to our population in Chittagong. I heard them speaking in many video's, they sound like Chittagonian dialect of Bengali, but mixed with Rakhine language. They also look like many of them mixed with local Rakhines.

Back
Top Bottom