What's new

Assadynasty launching Operation Damascus Steel against Saudi Arabia backed militants imminent

Word on the street is that the amount of "U$D Pakistanis ship to Iran/Iraq/Syria on daily basis" exceeds USD 20-30 million. I dug a little deeper and found out from some folks that the cash is usually sent over across the border to Iran in red and golden envelops, carried by an underground network who are called "Majoosi Express". It is because of this very cash that the Iraqi PMU, the Iranian IRGC and the Russian airforce has been able to wage the war across middle east. Heck one of my majoosi biddati colleague received a personal thank you message from Bashar Al-Assad, and here's the surprising part...it was in Urdu. I didn't get the chance to read it though.

InshaAllah brother @BATMAN , I believe you and Robin are gonna take care of the pious and Saheeh Desi Muslims of Pakistan from the evil grave worshipping majoosi cult.

Every warrior who goes to Iraq and Iran carry thousands of USD with him.
Hundreds of warriors cross border on daily basis, like it or no.... there must be record keeping of such massive flight of capital from country.
It's duty of every nationalist of Pakistan to point out at snakes.

Last edited:
Every warrior who goes to Iraq and Iran carry thousands of USD with him.
Hundreds of warriors cross border on daily basis.
It's duty of every nationalist of Pakistan to point out at snake mafia.

Thousands?! pffttt...you must be living in another century old man because it's at least a chestful of dollars touching millions. And do you really believe that "hundreds of warriors cross border on daily basis"?! Don't make me laugh, are you a pro-majoosi biddati agent trying to hide the real figures? Word on the street is that the real number is in to tens of thousands!

Every nationalist and pious saheeh Pakistani does try to do their duty but unfortunately the majoosi snake mafia has put some sort of spell on the nation due to which they have become obsessed with cheap entertainment and conspiracy theories.

Thousands?! pffttt...you must be living in another century old man because it's at least a chestful of dollars touching millions. And do you really believe that "hundreds of warriors cross border on daily basis"?! Don't make me laugh, are you a pro-majoosi biddati agent trying to hide the real figures? Word on the street is that the real number is in to tens of thousands!

Every nationalist and pious saheeh Pakistani does try to do their duty but unfortunately the majoosi snake mafia has put some sort of spell on the nation due to which they have become obsessed with cheap entertainment and conspiracy theories.

You may try to hide behind lies and undermine the issue by name calling... after all mods are from your community.
All those who can't physically take part.. like old women and men, they contribute by USD.
They give logic for carrying so much cash... its for sadaqa (charity).
Of course there's a limit of $10'000.- each person, so they make 1-2 trips every year.

You may try to hide behind lies and undermine the issue by name calling... after all mods are from your community.
All those who can't physically take part.. like old women and men, they contribute by USD.
They give logic for carrying so much cash... its for sadaqa (charity).
Of course there's a limit of $10'000.- each person, so they make 1-2 trips every year.

Now I am sure that you belong to the biddati majoosi community because you're under-representing and trying to hide the real numbers which I have posted. Shame on you for being anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan. You're not a real Pakistani and you should probably change your flags!

Now I am sure that you belong to the biddati majoosi community because you're under-representing and trying to hide the real numbers which I have posted. Shame on you for being anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan. You're not a real Pakistani and you should probably change your flags!
Brutal :rofl:

May be you should consider posting on non-shia website and see how the answer comes.
And yes, it's duty of every Pakistani to point out at money laundering, irrespective if its done in the name of charity.
There must be record keeping of every penny leaving Pakistan, from which ever border.
Now if it troubles you.. than you should change your flag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom