What's new

Assadynasty launching Operation Damascus Steel against Saudi Arabia backed militants imminent

Lack of guided weapons does not justify indiscriminate bombings which is a war crime and terror. Just like lack of wife does not justify u go out to street and rape.

Assadist main aim is genocide and ethnic cleansing all the rest is just excuse.
And??!
Do you have problem with that?

Is their any data available, how much U$D Pakistanis ship to Iran/Iraq/Syria on daily basis?

Is their any data available, how much U$D Pakistanis ship to Iran/Iraq/Syria on daily basis?

Word on the street is that the amount of "U$D Pakistanis ship to Iran/Iraq/Syria on daily basis" exceeds USD 20-30 million. I dug a little deeper and found out from some folks that the cash is usually sent over across the border to Iran in red and golden envelops, carried by an underground network who are called "Majoosi Express". It is because of this very cash that the Iraqi PMU, the Iranian IRGC and the Russian airforce has been able to wage the war across middle east. Heck one of my majoosi biddati colleague received a personal thank you message from Bashar Al-Assad, and here's the surprising part...it was in Urdu. I didn't get the chance to read it though.

InshaAllah brother @BATMAN , I believe you and Robin are gonna take care of the pious and Saheeh Desi Muslims of Pakistan from the evil grave worshipping majoosi cult.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom