What's new

Asoka de Silva - Unfair umpiring?

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
100 percent of his decisions are bad when it is plumb he dont give it out when you get edge he give LBW man what the hell probleum do ICC and he have keping him in all 5 ODI i cannot understand you see how he given out to usman man i cannot understand i just dont want to see this man in cricket not becoz he cost us match but i remember his one hell of stupidity in 2000 when flintoof not edged the bowl and bowl missed his bats edge by mile man miles and he given it out he is hell of stupid man want to see his back why simon kept away from pakistan i dont understand i dont want to see this man umpiring anymore and what the hell ICC is doing ICC has sent him home before now why he has came again

seems here lovers of asoka are more than hating him again hell of stupidity he was again infront of TV did mistake what the hell is probleum with this man cant decide out or not out on even Tv when chanderpaul's bat was on line and stumps broken he gave him not out no chance of any benefit out doubt if bat is on line he is out but for lwhat im seeing he is targeting pakistan team when our players are not out he gave them out and when WI are he gave them not out even on TV hope PCB take this issue with ICC

Aleem Dar, the best umpire around currently, unfortunately cannot officiate in a Pakistan game. Ashocker D'silva is getting worse with age.

yes he had past all limits of stupidity and ICC is sleeping how many times ICC has sent home and than bring him again he is not good man he cannot do it better ask srilanka to provide other option from their side i will take anyday bucknor i know he is old but he wont make these type of stupid mistake in 2000 series eng vs newzealand this same umpire gave flintoof out when bowl past 4 miles aways from his bat giving him caught out he is sick from day one even with TV replies he is stupid no good for the game

UDRS is available, utilize it properly. If it was plumb like you mentioned it in main post then this is what you should save your reviews for, instead of wasting them on half-chances.

i think you should use all reviews against thiss hole umpire and you gett all 100 percent true again this man did mistake what the hell is probleum with ICC keep bringing this asssssssss hole again and again why they dont send him home two batsman azhar ali and salman have a mix up and azhar ali was in and salman was also on same end but not grounded his bat before azhar ali azhar ali was a first man who got in crease thats mean he was not out and ahar was on 67 ans this salman was on 8 and sammy was poinitng that azhar ali is out i want to question 2 things where is ICC code of conduct on what right that sammy was pointing it was umpires cal he should have went to TV review who is in or who is out and with a dump umpire like asoka you expect only worst of worst why dont this man do worst with WI also only with us asss hole if i meet with this man and slapp on his face 10000000 times i dont like his face man

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

all of his decisions favouring West indies by co incidently

Last edited by a moderator:
how many times man how many times i dont know why ICC is keeping him

Asoka disiliva is an a**hole.. i pray BCCI never allows him to umpire indian matches... even darmsena is same..

Good Balling By west indies
Bowling O M R W Econ
KAJ Roach 16 7 33 0 2.06 (1w)
R Rampaul 18.2 3 40 3 2.18 (1w)
DJG Sammy 20 4 50 1 2.50
D Bishoo 19 6 55 1 2.89

no bad umpiring by thiss hole i think he should be sent to hole he cant even do umpiring sitting in front of tv in 1st test chanderpaul bat was on line and he gave him not out man everyone knows when bat is on line you are run out even commentators said may be he pressed wrong button no sir he dident preesed wrong button ICC has sent wrong umpire

Back
Top Bottom