What's new

Asma Jahangir blasted PMLN Govt on ISPR Press Release

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
On The Front - 11th November 2015 | Tune.pk

In every single current affair program yesterday every single journalists, anchor, expert, think tank blasted PMLN Govt on ISPR smashing slapping and CLEAR-CUT message....

Funny remarks by Asma Jahangir to PMLN PM defender (A lady well known for bashing Army in Pakistan)

"ye apna demaagi ilaaj karwayeen... inko lagta hey samaj nahe aye hey statement ke" He also make funy remarks on PMLN goverance repeatedly in the entire program. Same Talat Hussain did with Kashif Abbasi...

"Jab inko zaroroat parti hey tu ye Dharnay may pora tola inka parliament may ajata hey... aur jab inko lagta he yub koi masla nahe tu Prime Minister say laykar inka pora tola Parliament may ata tak nahe ye hey jamhooryat... Fauj nay jo kaha hey biklul SAHI kaha hey"

GB Fauj Chala rahe hey
Baluchistan Fauj chala rahe hey
Karachi Fauj chala rahe hey
Foreign policy inkay haath de the fauj ko foran idea hogaya inka tilt kis taraf hey agloo nay wapis layli woh b unkay haath may hey aur ub tu jo bachi kuchi 1 % b inkay haath may the woh b insay layli gaye hey
Punjab may woh ghunsay walay hian aur ye bhi bahir agaye hey baat kay Chief nay catagorically kahdiya hey

sara kuch tu woh chala rahay hain tu inka faida kya hey ye kya ka rahay hain...

Umar Shareef (Well known legend comedian) remarks on ISPR Press Release on Govt
"Nawaz Sharif sahab jab say hakomat may aye hain woh eek he kaam kar rahay hain.. Raheel Sharif ko koosh rakhna" HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Last edited:
I watched this show. This lady belongs to "Moom Bati Mafia" and I don't think so even if she has a single follower (ain't talking about her party, they surely follow). But, whatever she said yesterday in this talk show had points. Her tone was taunting to Pak Army at few moments but she had valid arguments to make.

And that tweet by Umar Sharif was a summed up statement of the whole scenario. :D

She is still alive ?? why dont 3-4 Dengue bite the shit out of her ??

I learned this from my reliable sources , them mosquitoes did bite her but they died to venomous blood they sucked. There is a panic in mosquito community and Mr.President Jango has announced Marshal law.

Breaking News : Mosquitoes are becoming zombies, And new TV serial is going to be launched "The Flying Dead"

I learned this from my reliable sources , them mosquitoes did bite her but they died to venomous blood they sucked. There is a panic in mosquito community and Mr.President Jango has announced Marshal law.

Breaking News : Mosquitoes are becoming zombies, And new TV serial is going to be launched "The Flying Dead"

yaar I am fan of Walking dead , dont make fun of it ..
and for Asma , i say send bear grills at her home , he will eat her alive :D

We Pakistanis are fond of Arunditi Roy who talk against India whereas we hate Asma Jahangir.Whatever she said make sense or not ? PA is running this country and this is the truth.

We Pakistanis are fond of Arunditi Roy who talk against India whereas we hate Asma Jahangir.Whatever she said make sense or not ? PA is running this country and this is the truth.

Its is good thing that PA is keeping every tom dick and harry in check otherwise we have no shortage of noonies and Mr.10%

yaar I am fan of Walking dead , dont make fun of it ..
and for Asma , i say send bear grills at her home , he will eat her alive :D

Bear grills never eats rotten carcasses though. Its quite intriguing that she didnt take a shot at the Military this time around. I generally respect women and would never use this word but when i see Asma Jahangir , the first word that comes to my mind is "C@NT"

Pathetic, PPP and their sympathizers have no moral grounds to criticize incumbent government. Where were the Good Governance of PPP when 80 dead bodies of Hazaraz protested in the streets of Quetta questioning; "For what we are killed brutally"?
Kya wo"Doodh ke dhuley huey hein"?

Bear grills never eats rotten carcasses though. Its quite intriguing that she didnt take a shot at the Military this time around. I generally respect women and would never use this word but when i see Asma Jahangir , the first word that comes to my mind is "C@NT"

don't worry He eat's Animal Sh!t, so i think he will find the taste of Asma similar :)

If in India RAW tried to put out a 'press release' asking government to focus on 'good governance' , heads would roll immediately. Sacking would have happened top to bottom with the press officer leaving the office/ being charged with sedition in like 10 mins flat. Examples would have been made of that would remain in memory for decades.

Unthinkable anyone form Indian Army will give out such a press release.

They're clearly commited to their constitutional role of keeping away from the political structure. Asma Jehangir is the only one in Pak today that's speaking some sense.

Back
Top Bottom