What's new

asifa zardari - another princes launched in politics

The average IQ of Pakistanis is less then that of a sheep. Anyone can lead the herd of sheep to a slaughter house and they will gladly fallow their master.
try it if you really believe this.

Pakistanis rank one of the best in survivability. They are gifted with a knack of preempting winds of change.

they are just hostage to their social codes.
you just summed it in one line this is great line i read today :D
haha tune kaddi nuqsaan wala sauda kitta ey?

baniye ho baniye raho bas thora deen dharam sambhale rakho isse zyada tawwuqu nahi kisi ko

ان حرامیوں کا جو بچہ اکیلا باتھ روم جانا شروع کر دے اور رات کو اکیلا سونا شروع کر دے یہ اسکو پاکستان کا لیڈر بنانا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ آگے سے جاھل ترین عوام باچھیں کھول کھول کر جئے بھٹو اور اک واری فیر شیر بکنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ اور لفافے صحافیوں کو ان بچوں میں مرے ہوئے دادے نانے مائیں ماموں کی جھلکیں نظر آنا شروع ہو جاتی ہیں ۔ اے خدا ہمار اکیا قصور تھا جو ہمیں اس جاھل جگہ پیدا کر دیا ۔
My Dear Brother

This hell would never be finished with speech and writings now. I have seen a lot of grief as a result of the die hard pen movement against these corruption kings. I was shot for writing the truth in politics. The fingers of my hands were broken with a wooden hammer. I have been beaten by their pet thugs in the presence of Shaheen Police Force. I called the big media jokers for help, but no so called " man of truth " came to my moral help. I left my political pen movement and started writing for my homeland and defense topics.

Bhai Sahib, With your speech and pen writings , you can't even take the buffaloes of a Sindhi Wadera out of a village school in Sindh rural area. Can you deny this bitter truth??????

My dear!!!!!! These corruption kings and queens always been in government with changed LOTA BRAND affiliations. By God !!!! This green country needs a bloody revolution, kill a half million corrupt king politicians , their dirty agents and puppet bureaucrats, there will be all peace forever.

If you have courage to read a few lines of truth, just read my article here in this link here under. you will get a perfect answer of all these chains of hell . . .

مر گئے شاہ سدا جینے کی حسرت لیکر
ہم فقیروں نے لکھا مرنے کا منشور میاں
(فاروق درویش)

Last edited:
Lets see , first Grandfather Bhutto died after splitting up Pakistan after not handing over government to Winners in East Pakistan by Elections

Then Savior Daughter came by Crashed Economy once in 90's after fancy hair styles and few international Tours show casing how Progressive Pakistan has become by having first Women Prime Minister , no major achievement in her time
She died years later for listening to advice from people with wisdom not understanding ground realities

After her came Mr Zardari , scandals follow and 5 years of dark period, Mr 10% became a catch phrase all over Pakistan , and Also known as Mr Dentonic

The country had not suffered enough that Bilawal Hit Puberty and he was ready to cause some damage , un able to win any election , the FAT disturbed daughter recently got married

Now , the youngest daughter is thrown into mix to rally up the crowd

The only thing common in all this has been Sindh has qouta systems like Hindu
Karachi remains dirty and unclean
No Desalination plant in Karachi
No Garbage cleaning plant in Karachi
Sindh remains backward

Savior Daughter came by Crashed Economy

She also sold out Khalistan to India.
Can you believe it, that Punjab was in a state as bad as East Pakistan in early 1971. Khalistani currency was being circulated and used. Armed rebellions were taking place. We were very close to breaking the entirety of India up. Then she sold all the secrets to her college crush rajiv.

1607212980798.png

Back
Top Bottom