What's new

asifa zardari - another princes launched in politics

I get your point. I know how PPP and the assorted NGO's are trying to preserve the ancient heritage look of these cities by not doing anything or letting anyone else do something.
But I agree she has done a lot for the street dogs in interior sindh, they might outnumber humans during this term of PPP.

That depends if ideology council does allow dogs to vote in the country then you may discover that dogs do outnumber humans 10 to 1 in Sindh.

I think Asif has made the right choice with Asifa.

its amazing how you guys always blame the minions and not the masters! lagta hai wattan say zyada chor chowkidar logon keh liye zarori hai! kamal zehni ghulami hai!
Khamosh , itna kerwa such. Check your window for black vego ...

here is the link to the news

balawal was given control in a time of great tragedy where bb was gunned down by terrorists. I am no bb supporter but for all her faults, she would have been a stelwart against terrorism. Alas a loss.

so now that stability has come back and the ppp has decide to support the establishment and destroy the Pdm from within. It’s the right time to have bakhthawar and Asfia to take control

k.

Why does Billo's khusra boyfriend have 2 first names that's strange af.
:sad:

Asifa Bhutto's pet cats receive lavish welcome in Lahore

1606889292873.png

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Cats of Asifa Bhutto, daughter of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto, on arriving in Lahore received a sumptuous welcome.

Four days ago, the cats of Asifa on boarding an airplane arrived in Lahore from Karachi. The pets were taken to Bilawal House where they lavishly spent time.

Trained staffers have also been appointed for pampering the endeared cats while the cats were also given a farewell visit of Bilawal House in Lahore on a car.

jahil awam ki basti . kisi ke bhi peechy lag jaty hain

we mera problem nhi sir

i will hate my country then
Well the stupid public vote them in and go to their marches.
Like the turkey's voting for Christmas
Billo Rani wants a way out so he can be happy with his boyfriend.

today another baby was on stage and she have speech . is this kingdom of pakistan ? curse on 50-60 years old PPP goons standing behind kids of zardari as slaves

View attachment 692048
The hereditary system of Pakistan's professional brand political parties is one of the biggest reason and contributor to the hell system of corruption. The descendants of Corruption King politicians come again to fool the world.

The hereditary system of Pakistan's professional brand political parties is one of the biggest reason and contributor to the hell system of corruption. The descendants of Corruption King politicians come again to fool the world.
ان حرامیوں کا جو بچہ اکیلا باتھ روم جانا شروع کر دے اور رات کو اکیلا سونا شروع کر دے یہ اسکو پاکستان کا لیڈر بنانا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ آگے سے جاھل ترین عوام باچھیں کھول کھول کر جئے بھٹو اور اک واری فیر شیر بکنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ اور لفافے صحافیوں کو ان بچوں میں مرے ہوئے دادے نانے مائیں ماموں کی جھلکیں نظر آنا شروع ہو جاتی ہیں ۔ اے خدا ہمار اکیا قصور تھا جو ہمیں اس جاھل جگہ پیدا کر دیا ۔

Its cultural. Innate tribal instincts of people who inhabit the geographical nation state entity known as Pakistan.

No kid in school says he wants to become PM or President of the country.
ان حرامیوں کا جو بچہ اکیلا باتھ روم جانا شروع کر دے اور رات کو اکیلا سونا شروع کر دے یہ اسکو پاکستان کا لیڈر بنانا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ آگے سے جاھل ترین عوام باچھیں کھول کھول کر جئے بھٹو اور اک واری فیر شیر بکنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں ۔ اور لفافے صحافیوں کو ان بچوں میں مرے ہوئے دادے نانے مائیں ماموں کی جھلکیں نظر آنا شروع ہو جاتی ہیں ۔ اے خدا ہمار اکیا قصور تھا جو ہمیں اس جاھل جگہ پیدا کر دیا ۔

Status Quo hasn't changed in the region for 2000 years.

Forget about PM, President. Let me know when you can successfully erect a water pump without the local ruling familys blessings.

today another baby was on stage and she have speech . is this kingdom of pakistan ? curse on 50-60 years old PPP goons standing behind kids of zardari as slaves

View attachment 692048

The average IQ of Pakistanis is less then that of a sheep. Anyone can lead the herd of sheep to a slaughter house and they will gladly fallow their master.

The average IQ of Pakistanis is less then that of a sheep. Anyone can lead the herd of sheep to a slaughter house and they will gladly fallow their master.
you just summed it in one line this is great line i read today :D

Back
Top Bottom