What's new

Asif Zardari Richer than Queen Elizabeth II

☪☪☪☪;911664 said:
That women takes interviews of popular people.I can't recall her name right now but she is not prostitute which is what i think the guy who posted picture is trying to imply.

Daphne Barak,
Daphne Barak Official Site

Last edited:
well their is no country in the world where is his wealth not have been from pakistan to dubai to america to uk to swiss accounts to netherlands to australia to saudi arabia to japan to france to china and on on and on

remember palace of his in UK
Swiss accounts in billions
Properties in USA australia and other countries

Yaar is ko ab yeh bol do kai jaldi sai number one par aaye aur us kai baad hamari jaan chor dai. Khuda ka wasta. Infact shaitan ka wasta hai isai hamari jan chor dai.
:hitwall:

The wealthy rulers esp from poor nations are vulnerable like Marcos & Imleda...

We Beat Indian Politicians :cheers:

Not so soon dude....we have our share of champions too...:lol:

Koda - once a construction worker working in a mine - rose to being chief minister of the state and is now embroiled in one of the biggest scams the country has seen in recent years, amassing wealth to the tune of Rs 4,000 crore through mines.

thats almost about 850 million $$.

And remember he s just a state chief minister...not even a Union cabinet minister.

Ever wondered why India and Pakistan are in this state..?:hitwall:

Source - Click here

all this money he gained by selling and drinking poor nation's blood. May God take his revenge from him in his life, and world will see the ending of such a moron..

Amen

Brother,
about him , what should we say,
we brought him as a president & PPPP.
our interest is in individuals not as a nation.

agreed most of them are kings only few who are from republic countries

As far as i read from credible resources Zardari was at 1.8$ Billion and Nawaz Sharif at 1.5$ Billion. so it makes two from Pakistan in top 10.:yahoo:

And i read those facts long back which means by now they would have moved 1 position up each. :victory:

and Pakistan keeps saying India is its biggest enemy! :rofl:

but yeah, i can't talk...Individually, Indian politicians might not make it in the list, but we have a lot of them! together they can really give pak politicians a run for their money! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom