What's new

Asif Ali Zardari arrested after IHC rejects bail extension plea

Sorry my mistake i read country btw yeh bhi Pakistan main ek namonna storyyy """faisla sun ky court sy farar "" jaisy wahan security police hoti nahi .Rao Anwar,Dar ul sehat case now this to name few. bhai in ky pass kiya sulemani topi hoti hai
Court say faisla sunay bagair farar hogya

5cfe112286cb1.png

The Islamabad High Court has rejected an application seeking extension in the pre-arrest bails of PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari and his sister Faryal Talpur in the fake accounts case.

A two-member bench that had earlier reserved its verdict on their application announced the verbal order.

Both Zardari and his sibling had left the court building before the verdict was announced.

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) can now act on its arrest warrants against Zardari — which were apparently issued yesterday — after receiving the written court order, which is expected to be issued soon. Talpur, however, cannot be arrested as her warrants have not been issued as yet.
The accountability watchdog has constituted two teams for the arrest of the former president, DawnNewsTV reported citing sources. One team has been dispatched to Parliament House and another to Zardari House in Islamabad, officials said.

The duo has the option of appealing the judgment in the Supreme Court.

The case relates to a transaction of Rs150 million to the PPP leaders' private company through alleged fake bank accounts.

Bail hearing today
Earlier, when Zardari arrived at the court for the hearing, he was accompanied by his daughter Aseefa. Security measures around the court were tightened prior to the former president's arrival.

Additional Prosecutor for National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Jahanzeb Bharwana assisted the two-member bench comprising Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani

"Let a bail hearing remain just that, do not turn it into a trial hearing," Justice Farooq said while telling the NAB lawyer to only mention any details missed during arguments rather than recapping the whole case.

PPP workers gathered close to the court as prisoner vans were also brought to the site.

PPP workers in Punjab have already planned a protest in case Zardari is arrested. The party planned blockade of all major roads of the Punjab capital by arranging workers’ protests there in case of arrest of the party’s co-chairman.

A PPP worker, Azizur Rehman Chan, said that the protest would be “vigorous” as committees had been formed and duties assigned for each protest point.

Faisal Mir, another PPP leader, said that if Prime Minister Imran Khan managed to get Zardari arrested through the NAB, he would be laying the foundation for the removal of his government.

A NAB officer investigating the fake bank accounts case had informed an IHC division bench last month that the investigation team of the fake accounts case had sought approval from the NAB chairman for the arrest of Zardari and his sister.

Zardari and Faryal have consented for their arrests. They would be arrested soon.

Their production orders would be produced for them to take part in tomorrow's budget session in NA.

I’ll believe it when I see him behind bars

Zardari and Faryal have consented for their arrests. They would be arrested soon.

Their production orders would be produced for them to take part in tomorrow's budget session in NA.
Omg why? They are criminals. Do we we need criminals in parliament?

I’ll believe it when I see him behind bars

Omg why? They are criminals. Do we we need criminals in parliament?

Criminals in the Parliament cry for their rights as MNA and the Speaker yield. Otherwise it is a conspiracy against the democracy.

Sir ji paisa kithy????chitrool karoo yah choroo bus paisy nikalwa lu and dont spare their children too much worst
Altaf scum = Exile and Dying

Nawaz scum = Jail

Zardari scum = Soon to be in Jail

Wah wah hazrat aab shairi finaly start (even truck ky peechy likhny wala hi sahi ) ek hum sy bhi sun lain
""Ek Maryam EK Nawaz....dono ny kar diya sab khazana saaf """
Aik Zardari
Jiss nay saari Pakistani riasat ki rakh kay maari

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom