What's new

Aside: Boy born with 7-inch tail worshipped in Punjab

Foo_Fighter

Reaction score
n141.jpg

Khan has been hailed by locals as an incarnation of Lord Hanuman (MIRROR.CU.UK)

A boy with a seven-inch 'tail' is considering having it removed — despite being worshipped as a God.

Arshid Ali Khan (13) may lose the growth even though it made him a divine symbol in Punjab. The teen, who is bound to a wheelchair, has been hailed by locals as an incarnation of Lord Hanuman refered to as Balaji. He said, "This tail has been given to me by god. I am worshipped because I pray to god and the wishes of people come true.

I feel neither good or bad about having a tail." Arshid now lives with his grandfather, Iqbal Qureshi, and two uncles. Iqbal, a music instructor, said, "When he spoke for the first time at the age of one all he spoke was the names of gods from different religions. It was that day I realised that he had something divine and godly about him."

Arshid's home was then converted into a temple where his devotees would come to visit him to receive his blessings and touch his tail. "A lot of wishes have come true after people have visited," claimed Iqbal.

boy with 7 inch tail worshipped - Google Search

k as soon as i read boy born with 7 inch i was like what. thanksfully it is just a tail

Now he will marry Gandhi clan and all future Hanuman Gandhis will have tails.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom