PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Do you agree on the list guys ...? :pop:

Just a little correction, Indonesia has 5 submarines, not just 3

Do you agree on the list guys ...? :pop:

Just a little correction, Indonesia has 5 submarines, not just 3

Leaving Turkey above Pakistan and Iran is a bit absurd. Pakistan is a nuclear country, Iran also. Iran is a country that builds everything from scratch so at war time Iran can produce 10s if not 100s of afforementioned military equipment. Iran has vast resources of oil and gas.

The South Korean and Japanaese though highly technologically advanced have the least experience of all the listed in the video, the least battle hardened and least experience with any actual conflict management both internal or external, so i highly doubt they are as big as projected in all these so-called top ten lists.

Last edited:
Leaving Turkey above Pakistan and Iran is a bit absurd. Pakistan is a nuclear country, Iran also. Iran is a country that builds everything from scratch so at war time Iran can produce 10s if not 100s of afforementioned military equipment. Iran has vast resources of oil and gas.

They also put Indonesia is more because of its economy, in term of military, Egypt should be in top ten.

I put it here because it is a popular Yuotube channel, already has 86.000 viewer after the posting in july 18

They also put Indonesia is more because of its economy, in term of military, Egypt should be in top ten.

I put it here because it is a popular Yuotube channel, already has 86.000 viewer after the posting in july 18
I think they have supposed Egypt to be Afro which is a right assumption.

Thanks for posting it, i was sure that Japanese navy is too strong. Numerically, it's a good Source of info.

1) Turkiye has bigger economy than Pakistan+Iran combined
2) Turkiye has far superior technology and defense industry
3) Iran has outdated army , navy and airforce
4) Turkiye hosts B-61 Nuclear Bombs ( NATO nuclear weapon sharing policy ) and Iran doesnt have nuclear weapon
( btw the US will be so happy to nuke Iran by Turkiye in a war )

and Turkiye spent over $60 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries since 2012
that means Turkiye would buy Iranian+Pakistani militaries combined for $60 billion

Last edited:
I think they have supposed Egypt to be Afro which is a right assumption.

Thanks for posting it, i was sure that Japanese navy is too strong. Numerically, it's a good Source of info.

Your welcome bro, is the defense budget for Iran correct ?

There are many estimations about Iran defense budget from many institution, look like your government doesnt open your military budget to the public (Revolutionary Guard + Armed Force)

Conventionally no one has experience of Pak Military, Iranians and Israelis.

I don't know what is the criteria of his choosing? shinny toys+ economy? we are nobody then, even tiny singapore have better economy then us.

but if you look at it realistically, things are different.

Conventionally no one has experience of Pak Military, Russians, Iranians and Israelis.

Turkish military has more experience than all of them

Turkish military is in N.Cyprus,Iraq,Syria,Qatar,Somalia,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
also to fight terrorism since 1990s

Russians, Iranians and Israelis can slaughter unarmed civilians ... nothing else

I'm sorry but all the military ranking lists on Youtube are poorly researched and just there to gain views (i.e. clickbait). There are extremely few high quality military oriented channels on Youtube. Almost all of them are country A vs country B or system A vs system B and offering extremely vague or incorrect details.

1) Turkiye has bigger economy than Pakistan+Iran combined
2) Turkiye has far superior technology
3) Iran has outdated army , navy and airforce
4) Turkiye hosts B-61 Nuclear Bombs ( NATO nuclear weapon sharing policy ) and Iran doesnt have nuclear weapon
( btw the US will be so happy to nuke Iran by Turkiye )
You didn't get the point, did you?

Calling F-14s upgraded by IRIAF is silly. How Come all of our submarines are newly built? Qadir, Fateh, kilo, Persian Gulf, UUV etc. How you call them outdated, is beyond my Logic. Our airforce is producing brand new fighter jets without Foreign aid unlike Turkey that fails to find an engine for its Altay MBT. All of your exports were halted after US imposed restrictions.
Your welcome bro, is the defense budget for Iran correct ?
Unfortunately no. Rouhanis government lowered it to almost 6 billion in an attempt to appease West.

Fortunately IRGC Is completely capable of pulling its own weight. But Army is way dependent on the governmental budget. IRGC has Khatam Al Anbia Giant construction headquarters. They build roads, dams, engineering stuff, bridges, tunnels, power plants etc.

Thats why you see IRGC can send satellites into Orbit successfuly but ministry of information miserably failed to put their own Satellite into LEO.

I think that its the reason of confusing our defense budget. IRGC makes its own money. Currently government owes nearly 5 billion dollar to them for civilian projects.

Conventionally no one has experience of Pak Military, Iranians and Israelis.

I don't know what is the criteria of his choosing? shinny toys+ economy? we are nobody then, even tiny singapore have better economy then us.

but if you look at it realistically, things are different.

Well, Indonesian Armed Force and Police are battle proven in Aceh insurgency (1976-2005), East Timor invasion (1975) and Papua insurgency (continuing)

Just here Indonesian Armed Force/Police battling Papuan rebel

Calling F-14s upgraded by IRIAF is silly. How Come all of our submarines are newly built? Qadir, Fateh, kilo, Persian Gulf, UUV etc. How you call them outdated

F-14 is outdated and how many F-14s ?

Iranian Navy is totaly outdated as like army and airforce to compare with modern militaries

Our airforce is producing brand new fighter jets without Foreign aid unlike Turkey that fails to find an engine for its Altay MBT. All of your exports were halted after US imposed restrictions.

as like crap copied of American F-5 and cheap joke QAHER-313
or cheap copied of American AH-COBRA called TOUFAN
all Iranian weapons are cheap copies of outdated American-Soviet weapons

Iran is nothing to compare with Turkiye for military technology ...

btw we have seen IRGC,HEZBOLLAH,SAA against FSA ... FSA beat IRGC,HEZBOLLAH,SAA combined and in 2015 ROUHANI called helping from PUTIN against FSA

even I am not talking about the Turkish Armed Forces who gave a big lesson to IRGC,HEZBOLLAH,SAA in Idlib

and never forget that Iran doesnt have military victory in history .....

Turkish military has more experience than all of them

Turkish military is in N.Cyprus,Iraq,Syria,Qatar,Somalia,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
also to fight terrorism since 1990s

Russians, Iranians and Israelis can slaughter unarmed civilians ... nothing else

Yup, Turkey indeed has many experience in military operation in Syria and Libya.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom