1694385109848.jpeg

Indonesia has potential to get medals in swimming with this guys

Junior World Champion (17 years old)

1694385885213.jpeg

Seagames Gold Medal (17 years old)

1694385942366.jpeg

SEAGAMES GOLD MEDAL

1694386063958.jpeg

Interesting match for women basketball, Indonesia vs India. Never been met before. Both countries are in the same group. Waiting for the game eagerly

Indonesian team

Indian team

Interesting match for women basketball, Indonesia vs India. Never been met before. Both countries are in the same group. Waiting for the game eagerly

Indonesian team

Indian team

Speaking about Indonesia vs India, the Indian men's team recently defeated Indonesia in the FIBA Pre-Qualifying Olympics tournament.

Speaking about Indonesia vs India, the Indian men's team recently defeated Indonesia in the FIBA Pre-Qualifying Olympics tournament.
Yep, thats right. India has good team for both men and women. I think we are going to lose again for the women game. Indonesian people is not that tall, but FIBA allow any team to have one naturalized player.

We will bring Payton Whitted with 191 cm height who comes from USA (change citizenship to Indonesia). Actually Payton is the one who wants to be Indonesian before our team want to naturalize her. She is now playing in European league. While the naturalized player you see on current Indonesian women team has 180 cm height (not too different with Indonesian player) and she is Canadian.

Last edited:
Yep, thats right. India has good team for both men and women. I think we are going to lose again for the women game. Indonesian people is not that tall, but FIBA allow any team to have one naturalized player.

We will bring Payton Whitted with 191 cm height who comes from USA (change citizenship to Indonesia). Actually Payton is the one who wants to be Indonesian before our team want to naturalize her. She is now playing in European league. While the naturalized player you see on current Indonesian women team has 180 cm height (not too different with Indonesian player) and she is Canadian.
Do you follow football?

Last edited:
Nobody saw the opening ceremony? It was spectacular. Much better than the Beijing Winter Olympics.

Indian media which is usually very critical of China praised the ceremony.

I have few questions
Why Afghanistan is using it's Tri Color flag instead of Taliban's white flag?
While talibans are also present with the athletes

How on earth Talibans allowed women volleyball team to participate?
I wish Pakistan women volleyball team could also participate

I have few questions
Why Afghanistan is using it's Tri Color flag instead of Taliban's white flag?
While talibans are also present with the athletes

How on earth Talibans allowed women volleyball team to participate?
I wish Pakistan women volleyball team could also participate

Afghanistan had 2 contingents, 1 from Taliban (as in within Afghanistan, all male contingent). Another from Afghanistan diaspora internationally which also includes women.

PS., those who haven't seen the opening ceremony, do watch it. IMO, this was the greatest opening ceremony of any type of sporting event.
Those in India can watch it in SonyLiv, they have the recorded show available.

Back
Top Bottom