What's new

Asia is beginning to stand up to China — with US help: Gordon Chang

Neighbors r Neighbours and cant be changed or replaced (Applied for everyone).

America cant be trusted.They used to play games alover whr they find n feel interested for thier selfimprovisation.

When they feel job done they threw it.Perhaps GOI is well aware of this fact.They can use others but not us as already we ve biten a few number of times.Asian countries are by now well developed (except few) and progressing in fact better than US n europe.

Matter of fact is the more neighbours cud help and provide in thick n thin none else could.Perhaps asian countries need to come closer by all means and show the others that we are the real world together.

Instead of Asia it should be Bharat aka India dreaming to stand up to China with US help BUT day dreaming is good for nothing

Lady.. go through the article before making your anti-India rants. No one is talking about India standing up to China or going to war with China.
Credibility of author is also highly questionable. He reckons Chinese economy will collapse in a year. What a looser.

check the other threads.A thread called "pakistan a role model 4 muslim world " is going on.if this can go ,then y india cant be like china with progress and btw india didnt demand frm pakistan for this. so where the dreams gone???

Nobodies is saying that India Can NOT be like China. All we are saying that this stupid notion that all the Asian countries are against China is merely figment of imagination of Indians :)

Lady.. go through the article before making your anti-India rants. No one is talking about India standing up to China or going to war with China.

Neither anyone in Chinese Neighbourhood other than India.

Credibility of author is also highly questionable. He reckons Chinese economy will collapse in a year. What a looser.

Thats what i meant. the author tried to fool the readers by using the word "Asia" is standing up to china lolzz

Very bad author and very bad source...

He is praising India and the source is posting it.

Justin Joseph just likes to look for one sided articles created by bigots to fan the fire, notice how he bold's the inflammatory bits that suits his cause. Complete waste of space.

And yet he is not banned.

Dasso g, china kedi takleef ditti oi a kissay noon…

Although I’m new to this forum but I’ve a very clear idea as to what kind of things Justin ‘Johnny’ is into. Senior members feeding this senior ‘ultra troll’ always make me wonder why they even bother to confront him.

Justin Johny tells a story:
My uncle Ted fought in the Vietnam war; his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He jumped out before it crashed with only a case of beer, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down he drank the case of beer. Unfortunately, he landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but ran out of bullets, so he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. The blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands." Teacher looks in shock at Johnny and asks if there is possibly any moral to his story. Johnny replies, "Don't fhk with uncle Ted when he's been drinking.

India will never invest in Vietnam's oil wells especially when its disputed But Why dose China build infrastructure in P.O.K ?

When they know that Kashmir is a disputed region :what: And the Chinese are so bothered about the dispute that they even issued stapled visas.

Isn't that double standards ? They call it disputed but still want to invest without resolving it.

The article talks sense in-terms of this example. India can invest in Vietnam but sadly we wont.

China has always followed double standards. Arming Pakistan to the teeth. China is a new US in the making.

India will never invest in Vietnam's oil wells especially when its disputed But Why dose China build infrastructure in P.O.K ?

When they know that Kashmir is a disputed region :what: And the Chinese are so bothered about the dispute that they even issued stapled visas.

Isn't that double standards ? They call it disputed but still want to invest without resolving it.

The article talks sense in-terms of this example. India can invest in Vietnam but sadly we wont.

China has always followed double standards. Arming Pakistan to the teeth. China is a new US in the making.

The world is a strange place isn't it? looking at those examples provided
1. China builds infrastructure in the disputed region of ***. The infrastructure is theirs but the land belongs to Pakistan (or least disputed by them). In a sense the dispute is between India and Pakistan and any investment in that area is at the risk of the investor.

2. China disputes with Vietnam, this dispute is different because China is directly involved and this is about oil not infrastructure which once taken is gone. But the same logic applies though any investment is at the risk of the investor thought I can't say China is happy to see the oil getting sucked away.

Of course its still no excuse but realistically all the superpowers are double standard players and its something I doubt a few more decades will change.

The world is a strange place isn't it? looking at those examples provided
1. China builds infrastructure in the disputed region of ***. The infrastructure is theirs but the land belongs to Pakistan (or least disputed by them). In a sense the dispute is between India and Pakistan and any investment in that area is at the risk of the investor.

2. China disputes with Vietnam, this dispute is different because China is directly involved and this is about oil not infrastructure which once taken is gone. But the same logic applies though any investment is at the risk of the investor thought I can't say China is happy to see the oil getting sucked away.

Of course its still no excuse but realistically all the superpowers are double standard players and its something I doubt a few more decades will change.
Your last line says it all. This is politics and therefore if we invest in Vietnam at all, then China has equally at a loss for words when it invested in something just some random country claims from ours.

It'd be a tie in geo-politics as confrontation is to be avoided by both the sides.

Nobodies is saying that India Can NOT be like China. All we are saying that this stupid notion that all the Asian countries are against China is merely figment of imagination of Indians :)
Just because you have friendly ties with Chinese on a strategic level doesn't mean all are comfortable with the same. True that we haven't got that level of warmth with Chinese yet but so are some of the 15 countries that border it. Vietnam is a small but prominent example.

This is a big world and disputes might be there between multiple countries against another's friend and vice versa.

Why're you taking this so personally?

:lol:

In other words the countries don't like being dominated by China but like being dominated by the US of A ??

Don't know about other countries, but India will NOT be dominated by US or China, we'll stay fiercely independent !!

Bloody condescending US a$$hats :angry:

India of now is to big and diverse in opinions to be dominated by a particular country...

its like you refer Arundhati Roy to understand India or refer najam Sethi to understand Pakistan...lol!!

Personally I am more amused than annoyed by the likes of Gordon Cheng. There is no need to even bother with his nonsense. He is the poster boy of the anti-China lobby in the US because he is ethnic Chinese who by the way does not speak a word of Chinese. His only claim to fame is his book titled The Coming Collapse of China, which has since become a laughing stock. Goerge Soros said to his face, "The China you describe exists only in your imagination." For those who want to believe what he has to say about China, they are definitely free to do so.

Back
Top Bottom