What's new

Asia Cup: Bangladesh crowd was “Home Crowd” for Team Pakistan

Gotta admire the delusion of Pakistanis. Deluded enough to believe that Pakistan is popular - and not just anywhere - in a part of the world from where they were literally thrown out.

Even if Bangladesh wins, we will deem it as Pakistan victory. We owe a massive debt of gratitude to our Bangladeshi brethren for yesterday's support.

aap kuch ziada hi jazbati nahi ho gaye???

Don't mix politics with sports. There are many Pak Cricket supporters in BD. For example, my father who is a freedom fighter, hates Pakistan to core. Whenever he hears news of bombings in Pakistan he says what a horrible country Pakistan is but when it comes to Cricket my father always supports Pakistan cricket team over other teams. Muslim factor.

I wonder whom Bangladeshis will support during today's BD-Pak match, some people will be very confused today!! :D

Gotta admire the delusion of Pakistanis. Deluded enough to believe that Pakistan is popular - and not just anywhere - in a part of the world from where they were literally thrown out.
says a deluded indian whose team got booed in bangladesh.

I always liked Pakistani cricket because there is a lot of energy in their games, as we saw today and yesterday demonstrated by Afridi. My perception about India looking back a few decades that India plays at the test match speed. I don't follow cricket much anymore, but why I liked Pakistani team is because of the game and not because of politics or past events.

I can't speak for anybody else, just my 2 cents.

There is a difference between a cricket team getting a boo, and an entire country getting the boot.

You want to talk crap about Pakistan

How about your Top female Diplomat getting stripped naked and Cavity Searched.

Last edited:
or your Top female Diplomat getting stripped naked and Cavity Searched.
Really? That's worse than your country being thrown out? I wouldn't have expected a professional to make such a comparison and trivialize losing a country.

BTW your top female scientist gets that treatment every single day.

Really? That's worse than your country being thrown out? I wouldn't have expected a professional to make such a comparison and trivialize losing a country.

BTW your top female scientist gets that treatment every single day.

That woman did not represent Pakistan. She was an illegal Alien in Afghanistan.

Yours was a Diplomat serving your country.

Big Difference, Genius.

Watch what you say about Pakistan because you will get it back with interest.

I can state facts, too. what I said is factual information.

That woman did not represent Pakistan. She was an illegal Alien in Afghanistan.

Yours was a Diplomat serving your country.

Big Difference, Genius.

Watch what you say about Pakistan because you ill get it back with interest.
And yet demonstrations were held for her release throughout Pakistan, and the govt itself supported her during her trial.

The dipomat in question did not represent India either - she wasn't even a diplomat, but a consular staff. Her arrest did nothing whatsoever to other Indians, who could go about their business. But losing half the country...

Oh hell, why am I bothering to point out the difference in magnitude? Fine, your loss of face and country in 1971 was all made up for, when Devyani Khobragade was arrested for a few days last year. Glad you got your revenge.

As for the threat in the last line - I'm not holding my breath. We are not going to lose half the country, or even an inch of it - forget about interest. Now forgive me if I am not interested in an internet battle.

I think the the second and third paragraphs should have been omitted. It was unnecessary to belabor a point with history and politics for a cricket match. However, not only in the Pakistan v.s India match but even in the Pakistan vs. Bangladesh match when a Pakistan player was out there was not the usual ecstatic cheering but respectful applause. In other matches when a opponent player gets out the whole neighborhood goes mad except when Pakistan plays.

Back
Top Bottom