Spinners wicket methinks
Has india any spinners playing today ?

Last edited:
any live stream link ... ???

Kholi comes up short/a "cropper"/fails again here

bas, bhot ho gya.. aaj bhi fail to isko team se out kar do hero ko

go back to Ranjo Trophy bc

Shitty bowling…..damn over 10 an over, thats t20 aggressive start

Pak always slow, i think its lost already…..pathetic team pathetic captaincy by babar.
I think SL and Afg will give tough time to Pak and may even win

Pak team crashing out of asia cup as well as WC t20 in australia…..but even that won’t bring any changes at pcb or team

Nawaz bowled well... Surprised that Indian Bats man have forgotten to go down the track and hit over (Ganguly, Siddhu, Sachin, Azhar- All were well versed at that)

One thing I have noticed that Pak has advantage over India in T20 is their bowlers and tail enders are also capable of hitting few good shots towards the end of innings while bowlers barely know how to hold bat properly. This could be deciding factor in a t20 game. We saw in last match when pak was struggling to get 120 at one time their bowlers took them to near 150.

Should use Khushdil or iftikhar as spinner to cover up overs quota

Nawaz bowled well... Surprised that Indian Bats man have forgotten to go down the track and hit over (Ganguly, Siddhu, Sachin, Azhar- All were well versed at that)

Although our new gen batsman have gotten a lot better playing against pace and bounce they don't completely dominate the spinners like the old ones used to.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom