What's new

Aselsan signs a multi-million dollar contract with Morocco for KORAL-EW

Morocco is a huge israeli puppy. Infact they had huge Jewish population which they are inviting back. Sad to see Turkey proclaiming to be muslim leader but helping zionist agenda in every region.

"an irrelevant small Israel" Is this what you think ?? Then why was Pakistan pressured by UAE and KSA to normalize with their master Israel and PM Imran Khan categorically said no. A lot is at stake here, like stealing Palestinian land for good, and these are matters that are perhaps above your knowledge level.

Oh now I see what you are doing.. You are claiming to dislike Israel but suking on them really hard which is a contradiction and one of these groupies who claim to dislike Israel but promote endlessly.. First of all the first news is fake I don't even wanna addresse fake news.

All these groupies who believe in conspiracy theories like George Soros is running the world or universe you are one of these groupies or that we are living in some sort of Pax-Judea or what not which is entirely fantasy alternative reality... You have to use your brain a little more before belting out some retarded shit.. If Israel was so important and so powerful as you claim they would have eliminated Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon plus kicked everyone out of Palestine and had destroyed the Mosque but they are only allowed to SURVIVE on a certain limited area of land by their protectorate.. Everything has scale and weight understand this.. Israel is an American protectorate and a protectorate doesn't hold power or influence herself over others or anyone but the US is the one you are trying to search for but you have been punching into thin air all along thinking there was something there

Last edited:
Oh now I see what you are doing.. You are claiming to dislike Israel but suking on them really hard which is a contradiction and one of these groupies who claim to dislike Israel but promote endlessly.. First of all the first news is fake I don't even wanna addresse fake news.

All these groupies who believe in conspiracy theories like George Soros is running the world or universe you are one of these groupies or that we are living in some sort of Pax-Judea or what not which is entirely fantasy alternative reality... You have to use your brain a little more before belting out some retarded shit.. If Israel was so important and so powerful as you claim they would have eliminated Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon plus kicked everyone out of Palestine and had destroyed the Mosque but they are only allowed to SURVIVE on a certain limited area of land by their protectorate.. Everything has scale and weight understand this.. Israel is an American protectorate and a protectorate doesn't hold power or influence herself over others or anyone but the US is the one you are trying to search for but you have been punching into thin air all along thinking there was something there
You seem well meaning, but you're speaking like a junior. I wish the world was a simple as you think.

Back
Top Bottom