What's new

Aselsan Compete with Israeli and American firms

Do not feed some poor people talking with BS's in forums cause of ideological reasons. Everybody know the technological level of Aselsan in the areas of microwave, radio, electro-optic, software, stabilisation, radar, IIR...etc in World. Such discussions with some simple people makes everthing childly in forums. Increase the quality standarts of Turkish defence industry related threads with keeping those people out of such threads please...

2011-04-12-aselsan-01.jpg

Torpedo decoys for naval platforms
2011-04-12-aselsan-03.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-05.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-06.jpg

Stamp and Stamp-G (More than 150 of them have been exported to UAE...

2011-04-12-aselsan-09.jpg

New Aselsan radio

2011-04-12-aselsan-10.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-12.jpg

Do not feed some poor people talking with BS's in forums cause of ideological reasons. Everybody know the technological level of Aselsan in the areas of microwave, radio, electro-optic, software, stabilisation, radar, IIR...etc in World. Such discussions with some simple people makes everthing childly in forums. Increase the quality standarts of Turkish defence industry related threads with keeping those people out of such threads please...

2011-04-12-aselsan-01.jpg

Torpedo decoys for naval platforms
2011-04-12-aselsan-03.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-05.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-06.jpg

Stamp and Stamp-G (More than 150 of them have been exported to UAE...

2011-04-12-aselsan-09.jpg

New Aselsan radio

2011-04-12-aselsan-10.jpg

2011-04-12-aselsan-12.jpg

hey whats the caliber of stamp and stamp g also a little info abt the binocular things

Cabatli,
We've tangled in PN navy forum and you know me better than that. If you have an issue with me or my posts, be a man about it and cut the sly snide remarks such as above. As you very well know when you read this thread, there is not a single remark by me here to suggests disdain for the capabilities of Turkish defence industry. Nor is there anything ideological about my posts. If anything, the labels 'simple' and 'childish' would therefor apply to your own post, as it attempts to attack the messenger/person rather than the message/content. But hey, why debate when it's easier to demonize/smear/discredit? Everybody knows how to do that, but only someone versed in an issue can debate it. Meanwhile, you would do well to remember that you, like myself, are just a guest at the Pakistan Defence Forum.
Regards,
Penguin.

Cabatli,
We've tangled in PN navy forum and you know me better than that. If you have an issue with me or my posts, be a man about it and cut the sly snide remarks such as above. As you very well know when you read this thread, there is not a single remark by me here to suggests disdain for the capabilities of Turkish defence industry. Nor is there anything ideological about my posts. If anything, the labels 'simple' and 'childish' would therefor apply to your own post, as it attempts to attack the messenger/person rather than the message/content. But hey, why debate when it's easier to demonize/smear/discredit? Everybody knows how to do that, but only someone versed in an issue can debate it. Meanwhile, you would do well to remember that you, like myself, are just a guest at the Pakistan Defence Forum.
Regards,
Penguin.

Penguin,

My above criticizm about some people has nothing to do with your statements/comments/personality in this threads. Take no offence !!!

Back
Top Bottom