What's new

Aseefa Bhutto Zardari calls Malala to inquire about health

Sinnerman108

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari, youngest daughter of President Asif Ali Zardari, called peace activist Malala Yousafzai on Sunday to inquire about her health, Express News reported.

Malala, admitted at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, thanked Aseefa for her call and the steps President Zardari had taken for her treatment.

Fourteen-year-old Malala, who was awarded the National Peace Prize, was wounded in an attack on her by the Taliban on October 9, 2012. Ataullah Khan, a former Swat resident, was identified by police officials as the main suspect in the shooting incident and his fiance along with other suspects had been arrested recently.

Malala was flown to the United Kingdom in a specially equipped air ambulance provided by the UAE on a request from the Pakistan government.

All expenses, including Malala’s transportation and treatment abroad, are being borne by the Pakistan government.

Recently, Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik and the foreign ministers of Britain and the UAE had also paid a visit to Malala.

Malik announced on October 17 that Malala would receive the Sitara-e-Shujaat, a civil award for bravery, for publicly speaking out against the Taliban’s stance on education for women

Aseefa Bhutto Zardari calls Malala to inquire about health – The Express Tribune

Should be read as.

Aseefa: Hello Malala, I am my own royal highness Aseefa
Malala: Hi ... I can't talk much, moving my jaw hurts me.
Aseefa: what made you think I care ?
Malala : Oh, I thought you called to wish me well and inquire about my health.
Aseefa: ***** ! don't you think if I gave a rat's *** I would once in a blue moon GO TO PAKISTAN !
That's right ***** .... I don't live there, i don't work there, I don't keep my money there,
I do keep my mom's dead body's in your country though.

Malala: Why is that ? why do you keep her body there ?
Aseefa: It is a family ritual, like a downpayment. We title my grand father who was accused of murder a "Shaheed" and my mother a "Shaheed" and the stupid people like you start to worship us.

Malala: Being a Shaheed is a bad thing ? you know I almost became a Shaheed !

Aseefa: ***** ! how dare you ?
Malala: How dare I what ?

Aseefa: For the last time, MY name is bhutto zardari, Titles are thus reserved for me. My **** is holy that your blood.

Malala: Cut the crap ... why the F did you call me ?

Aseefa: Ah .. just to let you know that I know your father wants you to be a politician.
Get this straight in your mind ... You will never be one.
While I can own your a$z and make political mileage just by calling you. Not that I care !

Hangs up ~

Should be read as.

Aseefa: Hello Malala, I am my own royal highness Aseefa
Malala: Hi ... I can't talk much, moving my jaw hurts me.
Aseefa: what made you think I care ?
Malala : Oh, I thought you called to wish me well and inquire about my health.
Aseefa: ***** ! don't you think if I gave a rat's *** I would once in a blue moon GO TO PAKISTAN !
That's right ***** .... I don't live there, i don't work there, I don't keep my money there,
I do keep my mom's dead body's in your country though.

Malala: Why is that ? why do you keep her body there ?
Aseefa: It is a family ritual, like a downpayment. We title my grand father who was accused of murder a "Shaheed" and my mother a "Shaheed" and the stupid people like you start to worship us.

Malala: Being a Shaheed is a bad thing ? you know I almost became a Shaheed !

Aseefa: ***** ! how dare you ?
Malala: How dare I what ?

Aseefa: For the last time, MY name is bhutto zardari, Titles are thus reserved for me. My **** is holy that your blood.

Malala: Cut the crap ... why the F did you call me ?

Aseefa: Ah .. just to let you know that I know your father wants you to be a politician.
Get this straight in your mind ... You will never be one.
While I can own your a$z and make political mileage just by calling you. Not that I care !

Hangs up ~
This is gold :rofl::rofl:

Aseefa "Bhutto & Zardari" what a joke. Taking their mothers family name to fool the illetrate people.

Aseefa "Bhutto & Zardari" what a joke. Taking their mothers family name to fool the illetrate people.

Her being Bhtto && Zardari is not a joke.

The fact that people worship her IS a joke !

Aseefa is a kid like malala .... just becuase malala said she wanted to be like benazir bhutto some people are jealous and cant digest

Aseefa is the future of this country too, hopefully a PM :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom